What’s you favorite snack/drink while your chillin out watching the tube?

-
Holy cow that’s like 3000calories or one pound of weight
Not to mention, I'm 175 pounds & never have gained any weight. I eat that milkshake while I'm lying down before sleep. I'm only 43 so maybe 1 day it will all hit me at once lol

Not to mention, I'm 175 pounds & never have gained any weight. I eat that milkshake while I'm lying down before sleep. I'm only 43 so maybe 1 day it will all hit me at once lol

That was me. 6', 175, 31" waist. Drank a lot of beer, and ate like a pig. Now at 67, 5'11", 210, 36" waist.
Drink very little beer, and don't eat that much. It did seem to hit me all at once. Right around 60.

That was me. 6', 175, 31" waist. Drank a lot of beer, and ate like a pig. Now at 67, 5'11", 210, 36" waist.
Drink very little beer, and don't eat that much. It did seem to hit me all at once. Right around 60.

Ya, im 44 and it hit me all at once when I turned 35 lol

A finger or two of a good Bourbon or Rye in a Glen Carin.

old pepper.jpg

Beer and Barley Sandwiches.
And a Boilermaker or two.
Add a couple of glasses of V8 juice on the side, and it keeps you healthy.
You can build yourself up while you're tearing yourself down..........
Then go to bed and watch the small animals playing on the ceiling.

Last edited:
A big glass of regular Vitamin D milk (none of that watered down stuff) with some brownies my son and I make.

Huge bag of bbq pork rinds and diet sprite, (both zero carbs)the problem is that the pork rinds are very crunchy and I have to turn the volume up, and then the wife starts bitchin
Years ago when I worked in textile mill, Old guy named Jess would buy a small bag of pork rinds from vending machine pretty much every day. If my memory serves, 1/3 oz. @ 45 cents. Somebody hit a calculator and pointed out that the rind is the most expensive part of a hog. Deep fried football. LOL.
A vendor at local free market has artificial pork rinds. I guess they are made of corn. They'll hand me a free sample every time I walk by. Tasty too.
As for your question, We dont snack often here, midday or evening. Wife has gotten a habit of buying cajun boiled peanuts from convenience store on Saturdays. Something to snack on while watching NASCAR.

-
Back