What a wonderful Family of Mopar Members we have here!

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
The way this group of people comes together to help other members that most of us will never get to meet in our lifetime is nothing short of a miracle. From many years ago when we had a member in Central Ga. that needed a handicap access ramp build at his home so he could get in his house. I witnessed many people volunteer there time, money and knowledge to get this done for him. This was back in 9/27/11.
To the countless fund raisers by the generous members that donate the items to the members that bid on these items that at sometimes nowhere near worth the amount of money they bid. To the members that simply send money. I'm just in AWE at this group we Call FABO and FBBO and the other sub groups.
This is done over and over. It is done for people in need that we will go the rest of our lives and never meet them! I just realized this after our last fund raiser for KeganB, That this is a pretty unique group of people.
Just wanted to let the group know how proud I am to be part of it.

100_3119.jpg

100_3120.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool project they did ! 50k members = 49,990 happy members and 10 old grumps !!!

:lol:

Yeah that was a badass deal right there.

-
Back