What are these x brands worth?

-
What about a 66? It was a real GTO convert. I can assure you of that.

We just sold a 68 Chevelle project here. It was a real 138 vin ss 396 4spd for $800. No engine/trans and it needed lots of work. But it had the 138vin.

If it was any car with a matching # 326 it was not a GTO.

I think the above car is a 66 (or at least the grill is wrong for a 67 GTO). The emblem placement and lower trim are also 66.

The only engine you could get in a 66 GTO was a 389 with 1-4bbl or Try-Power.

I am off of the the 326. I don't know what the engine was. But I assure you it was a numbers matching GTO 4spd A/C convert. I thought that is what engine was in it. I am no damn GM guy. It has been a year or so since I sold it for my friend. I only remember the price because I had to keep track. Didn't really care about the engine

I think the above car is a 66 (or at least the grill is wrong for a 67 GTO). The emblem placement and lower trim are also 66.

The only engine you could get in a 66 GTO was a 389 with 1-4bbl or Try-Power.

If you sold the above car (if it was a real GTO) for $7,000 a year ago…. Before the market crash… You gave it away.

I sold a 67 GTO Hardtop, All #s matching (Non Ram Air 400) for $4500 before the car prices fell.

But….

The car I sold (on ebay) had the paint sanded off, glass removed, spark plugs removed, exhaust manifolds unbolted…….. Then left outside in Oregon rain for 17 years.

The interior was so rotted, I hosed it out through the holes in the floor. And I do mean I hosed the INTERIOR out through the holes…… Rotted door panels, carpet, rusted seat springs…. All washed out in a big pile under the car.

The guy that bought it drove from Nevada to Oregon. I let him know that after seeing it in person I was fine if he wanted to back out…. He took it home.

-
Back