What Are You Watching?

-

Wylde1

"No Value Added" Member
Reaction score
TV shows? Movie channel? DVD?

I dropped all the digital channels and cable box that I haven't watched in a year. I was working too much to even see a tv. Then they made the mistake and dropped me down to their lowest service - basic cable. I wanted the step above basic. Oh well. Unfortunately that means I don't get Spike TV, Speed, TLC and Discovery channel. Other than the car shows on the weekend, the tv was usually on TLC or Discovery. I now realize that there's not much worth watching on tv - I absolutely despise reality shows!

At least this will give me a chance to watch all the DVD's I have that haven't been opened yet..... and there's lots of them.

Tonight I've been watching Nash Bridges Season 2, Disc 3, Episodes: Promised Land, 25 Hours Of Christmas, and Road Work.

So what are you watching?

Wylde1.

nah..its just that nick jr is on all day and got used to not watching it anymore, almost, I still check the content.

Pawnstars or sumthin like that was pretty good last I remember.

Just watched the Canucks beat Dallas 2-1. I agree on the reality TV stuff. Just dont care. Gotta love Pinks!!

I'm watching old banned from tv cartoons... They are hilarious... Just got done watching bugs bunny rip on the japs with every name in the book... Now it's nazi's...

I'm watching old banned from tv cartoons... They are hilarious... Just got done watching bugs bunny rip on the japs with every name in the book... Now it's nazi's...

A friend had that Videotape years back. It was great. :-D

I dumped my digital box when I lost my job and still haven't got it back. I only really miss two channels and that was the speed channel and the national geographic channel. I still get spike, discovery, espn2 for the drags and the history channel.

Just finished watching Young Guns. "Did you see the size of that chicken?" That just kills me.

I watched 2 excellent hockey games,Swiss beat Russia and the Americans just beat Finland.This American jr team is very fast and my Canucks draft pick just went ahead of Roenick on the all time American jr scoring.I am looking forward to our game against the Swiss and the US against Sweden tomorrow.

Watching Netflix thru my DVD player(wireless downloads) watching Saturday Night Live Commercial Parodies, really funny stuff!!!!

FF

Out Doors Original 8) monster black Marlin fishing Red fish earlier :happy10:

The League on FX, Wheeler Dealers, Top Gear, The Daily Show, and basically anything on HD, including Tank Overhaul when it was on.
There are the staples like Family Guy.
I just saw Role Models, probably one of the funniest movies I've seen- check out the bloopers too.

We canceled out cable service about 5 years ago and now that they did that digital switch over we don't even get local channels. We figured that $80+ a month was too much to just sit on our butts watching crap all day.
We do rent movies and I download Sons of Anarchy, Dexter and some older (and newer) movies that we can't find in the rental place.
Paying for TV is almost obsolete anymore with the internet. You have things like Youtube, bit torrents and local news websites you can see everything you ever wanted for free and if you still want that "lets all gather around the tube and melt our brains" feeling with the whole family just get a flat screen and use it as a big computer monitor in the living room.

We did just watch Law Abiding Citizen last night, that was a kick *** movie and the scene with the judge was the coolest part!

I might watch a movie or two a week but I havn't watched more than one or two hours of TV a week in about 15 years. It is usually something that makes me laugh though when I do.

I would make a great juror! I don't know what the hell is going on! :-D:cheers:

-
Back