What color for intake?

-

GTSDustin

Reaction score
Im debating on putting my Aluminum (mopar perf.)crossram on my hemi or leave the single 4 on it. If I decide to use it I think I want to powder coat it orange...I was told the orange may not match though.The other option is paint it orange so I know it matches. Have any of you painted your al. intake manifolds orange without it peeling? Thanks for any suggestions.

If you want to powder coat it, get with our own Leanna with PSC. She will send you some samples of the oranges she has access to and she will do it RIGHT.

I've got Street Hemi Orange in stock and you can check out several pictures of it on a variety of parts on my website's Gallery of Work Samples. Quite a few of those parts belong to FABO members. :-D

Where you're going to run into a color match difficulty is that 'old' Hemi Orange looks slightly different than the formulation you can buy now.

Thanks for the mention Demonracer!

I wonder what the color is they use on the crate motors, hemi orange or chr. orange? I have a local powder coater here in town, he's just trying to find the correct powder.

-
Back