What did BBP 14x6 Rallys come on???

-

red446

Reaction score
Does anybody know what body came with 14 X 6 Rallys? I never even knew these existed. I thought ALL 14" Rallys, BB and SB were 5.5 only. And to find anything wider would be 15". I bought 2 wheels that I thought were 5.5 till later on (several days Later) i noticed one was wider than the other.

You can also get em 7 inch and factory wheel in 15,s never seen 14,s in 7 ,and not these stockton modified ones .I think i have a complete set of 7,s and alot of not sure if 6 or 6.5 cannot remember , but small bolt were only 5.5 wide nothing else .In 14 big bolt i would say the percentage is very high on 5.5,s , the other is 6 inch i think.I would say back in the day they put on what ever was available as they were going through the line .

Well at least i got some answer here, LOL. So i guess it's safe to say they aren't anywhere near as plentiful as 5.5's? Thanks very much KT

And i had alot of 14 big bolt over the las t 30 plus years , and i think were all 5.5 wide .

I always thought 340 cars or performance cars received the wide ones. Roadrunners,Challengers,Cudas,Chargers etc.

My 70 Duster 340 to my rememberance had 5.5JJ Rallys even the spare. goin back to 81 -84 SIGH Of coarse, that's small bolt p, don't think they evr made any other rally in small bolt P

QUOTE=kt340sport;1970021949]They very much could have moparker, not sure on that.[/QUOTE]

-
Back