What did these seats originally come out of?

-

demon317

Reaction score
I just picked up a 73 duster parts car. I know these seats are not orignally from the car. Just wondering if anyone could tell me what they orginally came out of. Thanks.

Attachments

• small seat 1.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 138
  • small seat 2.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 147
easiest thing ive found is to look thru the pages @ legendary where they show the patterns for each year/model

yea im gona go through legendary's book, i also thought maybe some sort of van seat. was looking at them more an you can raise or lower these seat. never saw that before.
bottom of drivers seat had some sort of build sheet all i could make out on it was, it said passenger vehicle. if they are mopar seats would there be any sort of stamping or anything like that on them?
thanks for the help

The adjustable seat brackets look like the early A-body adjustable seats. The seats I am not sure of though.

yea im gona go through legendary's book, i also thought maybe some sort of van seat. was looking at them more an you can raise or lower these seat. never saw that before.
bottom of drivers seat had some sort of build sheet all i could make out on it was, it said passenger vehicle. if they are mopar seats would there be any sort of stamping or anything like that on them?
thanks for the help

If they are mopar, there will be a tag on the spring's underneath with a build date a chrysler symbol

The adjustable bases are like the ones on my 66 Dart but I have never seen the release knob on the seat back. B body perhaps?

The slide arm is on the inside also on these seats, an i do remember seeing a metal tag on the bottom where the sheet is ill have to look an see if i can read anything on the tags
thanks for the info

Look like maybe ford seat's?
I was going to say that they looked a heck of a lot like the seats in the '68 Mustang I had (including the release lever).

edit- here's a pic of a '68 mustang interior...the lever's flipped, but I think that's them

another edit- I don't think the base is '68 mustang though...

Yea that looks like them
thanks
don't know if i really want to put them in my demon now that they are mustang seats lol

-
Back