What do u like best bout FABO ?!?

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
Title said it duh lol I like the way that this is a big famliy when some ones down we pick them up .. Some times we pick on eachther some time too lol ...

Ive made some good friends here over the last 8 years. Its what keeps me coming back

Helping other members out, plus the the amount of learning information you can pick up from other members.

I have learned a lot and helped others too. I feel I have friends in the A Body hobby from around the world. tmm

1)Not so much 'my car is rarer/more expensive than yours so I'm better than you' mentality.
2)Lack of 'Pray for my cat' posts.
3)Lack of overbearing Censorship.
4)Not as 'Clique' oriented as some other sites.
5)Being able to discuss stuff on 'Ad' posts.
6)I like the Feedback/Thanks system.
7)Staff seems friendly and logical.
8)Most any topic open for discussion.
9)Lots of people willing to help each other out.
10)It's all about the A-Bodies!

A bit of everything.....Some commerce,some bullslinging.A touch of family,and the knowledge base and honesty unparalleled on other Mopar websites.

I haven't been here too long, but every one I have talked to or dealt with has been very helpful. It does very much seem like family. Found a very good mindset here. Plan on staying a while and making some good friends.:coffee2:

Yup everything said above DITTO and also "The Clams" aren't bad either HE HE

The Blue Room, people's knowledge of cars, The Blue Room, pictures, just the good solid information that can be had on the site! Oh yeah, did I mention the Blue Room (clams anyone)? :twisted:

Most people are easy to talk to. And no matter what type of questrion I have, someone knows the answer

...........I've made alot of great friends even though i've never met hardly any of them in person.......like Tony says, were a great family................kim........

The endless meaningless drivel some continuosly post. No not really! More the intellectual technical posts that stimulate me to raise my game to the same level.

The amount of info I've picked up,The great people,and the confidence of knowing that if I get stuck on a problem,help is just a mouseclick away!!!
:cheers::help:

The amount of info here about these cars is #1. There are some pretty cool people here too.

The Blue Room, people's knowledge of cars, The Blue Room, pictures, just the good solid information that can be had on the site! Oh yeah, did I mention the Blue Room (clams anyone)? :twisted:

Reminds me of this scene at the very beginning of this clip.

What are your qualifications?

Rape, murder, arson, and rape..

You said rape twice.

I like rape...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcokL59jeqU"]Blazing Saddles (10/10) Movie CLIP - Boy, Is He Strict (1974) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Hey, where are the white women at???

-
Back