What I Found Today Doing a Google Search of My Name

-
Whatever you do, do not get your DNA tested. That info may be used against you at a later date. Konspiraci? You bet. But what if it's true? What if something in your DNA pigeonholes you into a slot "they" want to eliminate
They can have my blood after they eliminate me......... until then, ix-nay on the sampling-hey.

The mother of one of my best friends HIGHLY recommended several days last week while on vacation that I pay a small fee for DNA testing. Personally, I'm not interested. Thanks for the reminder, maybe not such a good idea after all.

So you're a big reefer head. I knew somethin was wrong with you. lol

Whatever you do, do not get your DNA tested. That info may be used against you at a later date. Konspiraci? You bet. But what if it's true? What if something in your DNA pigeonholes you into a slot "they" want to eliminate
They can have my blood after they eliminate me......... until then, ix-nay on the sampling-hey.
Been saying that for years...if they want to frame me, they're gonna have to work for it

On a side note, the other day I was watching a dateline episode
They had the DNA from the rape kit, and a few leads, but really nothing
So, they gave the DNA from the rape kit to one of these "ancestry DNA" folks
By doing this they got a partial match...and that gave them a possible last name
Sure enough, they had someone with the same last name on the maybe list, tested his DNA, and book, case closed

There is more truth to this than you can believe. There is talk that this could end up being similar to a national fingerprint data base.

Well, if you joined the military in last 30 years, your DNA is already available.

I googled my name around 2005.

What came up was a plethora of articles by and about an extremist militant lesbian out on the West coast, who happens to share the exact spelling of my name.

I guess if I wanted "cover" to throw off would be net stalkers, I could do worse.

Googling me didn’t turn up anything. Guess that is the benefit of having “Smith” as a last name.

Come to think of it, this might be a way for you to attain anonymity too - change your last name to “Smith”!

-
Back