What is "BUMP"

-

red446

Reaction score
I See people putting the word bump into their post. What is this for?

In a forum like this with so many people if you have a question that needs answered or something for sale. It can and will move down the charts quickly and the next thing you know it is on page 4 and then gone into oblivion.
When you respond to a post/thread it moves/ BUMPS the thread to the number one spot on page one. Some have nothing to add to the thread and just use BUMP. This forum does have rules regarding personally "BUMP" bumping though.

Bumping for sale ads is not allowed. Someone working on there car needing info is not the same.

bump.gif

I See people putting the word bump into their post. What is this for?

In Hooters, there is a sign that says "beware of bumps" and there is a picture of two mountains... :D

In Hooters, there is a sign that says "beware of bumps" and there is a picute of two mountains... :D

Bumps that men will work their whole lives for......to marvel and gaze longingly......with a look in their eyes like a cat watching a moving string when they move and bounce with a rhythm. It IS amazing, isn't it?

Flesh "BUMPS"!

I sometimes "bump" my for sale ads..........:toothy10:

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 219
Bumps that men will work their whole lives for......to marvel and gaze longingly......with a look in their eyes like a cat watching a moving string when they move and bounce with a rhythm. It IS amazing, isn't it?

Flesh "BUMPS"!
I'm not sure what you mean...
sbkbib.gif

-
Back