what is this wheel

-

glhx

Reaction score
the wheel on the car came off of a 68 fury.
the wheel on the floor was supposed to come off of a 67 coronet
the tire is e7814

the 67 coronet wheel has a 9 3/4 center. my dog dish hub caps wont fit on this wheel and full rim hub cap wont fit because the offset is too shallow in the front. What is this rims from.......it does fit my car but wont hold the caps i want. The shallow offset in the wheel doesnt look good either

second question
the 68 fury wheel is a 14" x 6 1/2 big bolt lug pattern and fits the car in the back really well, will hold the hub caps which are 9" dog dish and are offset in the front deeper than the other one i described above . they look great. They do slightly rub on the caliper of the disc conversion i did from a 73 duster. The other problem is....i only have 2 of them. What other rims can i get to match this set that will not have a shallow offset in the wheel face, fit on the disc conversion, and will hold the dog dish caps. look at the difference in the slot length and how thin they are compared to the 67 rim. I need that to match whatever other wheels i get. what other cars is this wheel on

Look at how close the e78 14 is between the fender and the wheel. this is in the front of the car and hits hard when i turn. what tires can i run to prevent this that will fill the wheel well. the e 78 fills it perfect but rubs on the fender. 195/70/14 look small and make it so i can run 3/4 of an inch taller tire. what tire is 3/4 inch taller?

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

the 195 70s on the shallow face rim gives me 3/4 what rims should i get and what tires will work? i know its a lot to ask but i need to know

water softener 001.jpg

water softener 002.jpg

water softener 003.jpg

water softener 004.jpg

-
Back