What K members will fit my 72 Charger?

-

Lars

Reaction score
I have a /6 Charger and I want to get a big block K member for it. I know that some parts on this car will interchange with E bodies, can I use a K member from any B (Coronet, satellite, etc), or do I need one from a Cuda/Challenger?

Thanks

any big block k member from the same year of b body (dodge or plymouth) will work. Im not for sure but i don think an e body k member will work, theres more b bodies parts cars out there anyway. Just find a 72 four door b body k member out of the scrap yard use that

72 Big block cars are like hens teeth around here. My local guy has a few 67-70 Big block K's and I want to be sure I tell him to get the right thing before he pulls it.

I've never seen a slant six in a Charger before... if it were mine, I'd leave it stock! Big block Chargers are a dime a dozen. ;)

Yeah but I've got four spare big blocks and no spare slant sixes.

Too bad I'm not closer, I've got an 18,000 mile 225 coming out of my Demon in the spring that I'd donate just to see the little sixer cowering in that enormous engine compartment! :D

Too bad I'm not closer, I've got an 18,000 mile 225 coming out of my Demon in the spring that I'd donate just to see the little sixer cowering in that enormous engine compartment! :D

Yeah I know, I kinda want to put a little 6 in it just for the cool factor you know? It's kind of a rare duck, because it is an SE with hideaway headlights, A/C, PS, rear defrost, PDB, lots of options, but came with a six.

Lars im in Houston and I have a bb k out of a 74 charger with the swaybar and control arm hardware . im only looking for a hundred for the labor it took to pull it or we could trade some big block stuff.

Lars im in Houston and I have a bb k out of a 74 charger with the swaybar and control arm hardware . im only looking for a hundred for the labor it took to pull it or we could trade some big block stuff.

I'd be up for it, but a 74 K won't fit my car because mine doesn't have the isolator bushings like yours does.

-
Back