WHAT R U DOING THIS XMAS EVE ?

-

WAYNE0

Reaction score
Decided to take it easy this christmas eve. No running around visiting family or friends. Im staying home. Im just sitting here on the computer & sipping ice cold home made pumpkin spice moonshine. I got alot of work coming to me after the first of the year. Im even thinking of getting a job next year. Well maybe lol Depends on how many people bring there cars to me & if i can get the money to put my booth up.

Crab legs at MIL'S house. Here's the aftermath.

20221224_222911.jpg

Last edited:
Wife is a popcorn fanatic .. we haven't been to the show in a while because she hasn't been well. So she sends me to the nearest show to get a bucket of movie theater popcorn every Tuesday (discount day). I was a little embarrassed the first time but they're cool with it so... tuesday movie/popcorn night :) :)

Wife is a popcorn fanatic .. we haven't been to the show in a while because she hasn't been well. So she sends me to the nearest show to get a bucket of movie theater popcorn every Tuesday (discount day). I was a little embarrassed the first time but they're cool with it so... tuesday movie/popcorn night :) :)
thats awesome

Son and daughter with spouse’s and her dogs, chilling after supper. Going to open a Christmas Eve present. It’s going to be PJs as a tradition since they were babies. Enjoy tonight and tomorrow. Merry Christmas to everyone. Craig

visited family and went to New Years Eve service at church :)

Making Chex mix, shrimp cocktail and deviled eggs while watching the Cold War motors Christmas special.

Eating Prime Rib, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, stuffing and a slice of pumpkin pie.

I didn't really have much to do today, so i found myself on the internet off and on.
Decided to try and track down some Air Force guys that i was stationed with in Germany, 1974-76, to find out if were all still alive.
I never had any success trying to find anybody over the internet, but today i got lucky.
Found the guy, and he has a land line phone number that is still current.
Got in touch with him in probably a 50 minute phone conversation.
And he has the phone number for the Staff Sergeant, that was my trainer, teaching me to be a crew chief on the F-4 Phantom's.
Now just waiting on my friend to e mail me his address and phone number.
Happy to make contact with people out of my past, before i take the permanent dirt nap, whenever that may be.

I’ve got 2 and 3 year old boys all tucked in with thoughts of Santa and presents in their heads. Time for some nog after sneaking down all the gifts and leaving behind evidence of Santa.

image.jpg

image.jpg

-
Back