what radiator to use in a 360 swap?

-
I run a 3 row OEM 24", 180*, shroud and viscous fan and have no problems with mine.

I guess I'll be the first to answer your question. Yes, that will work for your application and it looks to be a good deal. It's a Champion 526 and probably won't look exactly like the picture on eBay. I would run it with the MP viscous fan package and you should be fine.

Champion radiator haters may commence with your hate.

thanks for the replies guys

Brian, that partnumber is what was also suggested by our member challangergary so if it is indeed the same I should be good

I did read there were some quality issues with champion a while ago
not sure of the extend of them though

I just put this one in my Dart last week. The mounting bracket was bent a little, but I straightened it out myself, and I had to drill a mounting hole in one of the brackets. Other than that it it appears to be a decent radiator. None of the crappy welds that some have complained about?

IMG_0948_zpsfqvmtfcb.jpg

I tried Champion CC 374 for my 74 duster to replace original 26" radiator. Ordered from Amazon for 183.00 and it to was a beautiful polished radiator but no where close to fitting in original position and shroud did not fit either. I had a buddy at Oreilly order a factory replacement and it fit perfectly and shroud bolted up. Sent back to Amazon for a refund. I did not have to make adjustments for the Oreilly radiator to bolt up. I'm happy.

You could always go with the Spectra Premium 526 for about the same price as the Champion. Their gas tanks are great so I'm sure their radiators would be okay.

-
Back