What to do now?

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
Put down 200 miles yesterday from 5400 feet down to Phoenix around a bit and back.
Car ran perfect, drove perfect, 75 lbs of oil pressure and 180 degrees.
Temp climbed 3 degrees going up the Black Canyon hills at 75 miles an hour.
Now what am I going to do? :burnout:

next weekend-200 miles in the opposite direcction....

Tony, teach me something.
Where do I change the line in my profile where yours says "Thats how I roll"?

Tony, teach me something.
Where do I change the line in my profile where yours says "Thats how I roll"?

Sure thing

1. click user cp at top
2. Click edit your details on left side of page
3. Scroll to custom user title on right
4. Type in what you want and click save changes at bottom

5. Do not click the reset block in custom user title...
this will put back the default detail that was there
when you started

260 out to Springerville, head south thru Alpine down to Safford. Head towards Globe then up into the Salt River Canyon up to Show Low back down 260 to 17?

260 out to Springerville, head south thru Alpine down to Safford. Head towards Globe then up into the Salt River Canyon up to Show Low back down 260 to 17?

I would have to include Apache Junction in that loop to pick up a right front fender for 50 bucks.
Been all through those area's and they all have thier own style of charm don't they?
Kinda been wanting to go to Tombstone again also, and take my boys with me. 18 and 21

Sure thing

1. click user cp at top
2. Click edit your details on left side of page
3. Scroll to custom user title on right
4. Type in what you want and click save changes at bottom

5. Do not click the reset block in custom user title...
this will put back the default detail that was there
when you started

Thanks Tony, I knew it had to be there somewhere.
As far as coming out to your house, I was just messin with ya.:D
That's kind of a long way from here anyway.

I used to live in Mesa. I would go out to Safford, thru Alpine to Springerville, over to Showlow & then down the Salt River Canyon then thru AJ. It was about 560 miles or so, just the right length to get out of the desert for a day during the summer on the bike. You ever been to Tortilla Flats?

I would have to include Apache Junction in that loop to pick up a right front fender for 50 bucks.
Been all through those area's and they all have thier own style of charm don't they?
Kinda been wanting to go to Tombstone again also, and take my boys with me. 18 and 21

Thanks Tony, I knew it had to be there somewhere.
As far as coming out to your house, I was just messin with ya.:D
That's kind of a long way from here anyway.

It would be a great road trip!

I gotta space waiting for you to sign on the FABO wall.:D

Hey TrailBeast,

My brother lives in Show Low. Three years ago I went to visit him and took the 70 out of Globe instead of going north on the 60. I had stopped to talk to some Mopar guys in Globe and just missed the turn.

I ended up making a drive out of the wrong turn and went down to the Coronado Trail of Highway 191. I went through the huge copper mining operation in Clifton and up along the Coronado Trail through Apache National Forest. It was beautiful scenery and a great drive. There was snow and sunshine and crisp clean air. In the evening, I chanced upon a full grown wolf trotting down the highway going in my direction. He looked over his shoulder and moved over to let me by. He was huge! Also saw a few eagles and deer during the day.

I don't know if that would make it too long for you but it is worth a day's drive.

I'm off this weekend.Your more than welcome to stop by my place.I'm only over here in Maryland

I'm off this weekend.Your more than welcome to stop by my place.I'm only over here in Maryland

My best friend lives there cause he works for General Dynamics doing weapons research and development.
I pretty sure some of the stuff he sends me is classified.:D

Hey TrailBeast,

My brother lives in Show Low. Three years ago I went to visit him and took the 70 out of Globe instead of going north on the 60. I had stopped to talk to some Mopar guys in Globe and just missed the turn.

I ended up making a drive out of the wrong turn and went down to the Coronado Trail of Highway 191. I went through the huge copper mining operation in Clifton and up along the Coronado Trail through Apache National Forest. It was beautiful scenery and a great drive. There was snow and sunshine and crisp clean air. In the evening, I chanced upon a full grown wolf trotting down the highway going in my direction. He looked over his shoulder and moved over to let me by. He was huge! Also saw a few eagles and deer during the day.

I don't know if that would make it too long for you but it is worth a day's drive.

I did that once with a boat and my whole immediate family with me.
Arizona can be pretty interesting compared with other parts of the US.

It would be a great road trip!

I gotta space waiting for you to sign on the FABO wall.:D

Sure would huh?
I'm kinda thinking that the wife and kids would be trying to figure out how to pay the bills if I left for that long.

-
Back