What would you pay for this 1974 340 Duster?

-
Instead of playing a guessing game what are they asking. I'd also be a little leary of the all original panels and floors claim, I'd be having a real good look underneath and checking for bondo. Also the spring over shocks on the rear tells me that the original leafs are worn out. Interior and paint look good as far as in the pictures.

I'd be most concerned about what all was done to the engine to handle the extra HP. Which casting heads? Steel crank? Fully balanced? Etc. If it just has a supercharger bolted to a stock, cast crank, '73 engine, that won't last. Is that headliner just vinyl glued to the roof? Lots kind lumpy for cardboard. That cheesy steering wheel would have to go. They need to find the correct glove box door/bezel to finish off the dash. Looks like they're asking under 15K but how much under? If you like the car and it's sound, make him an offer and see.

There's no such thing as a 1974 Duster 340.

I think i would give him 500 more ,if he would let me beat those cragars all up with an axe first , f------ i hate cragers .

Its a nice looking car but I would ask for an extra $500.00 discount so you could paint the engine bay red to match the outside of the car.

Its a nice looking car but I would ask for an extra $500.00 discount so you could paint the engine bay red to match the outside of the car.
I like the black to be honest :).

I can't physically inspect it and if I'm going to pursue this, maybe a member on this forum who's close to Cincinnati/Fairfield could take a look for me for a few bucks :iconbigg:

You couldn't build one that nice for the price. If you like it, buy it.

-
Back