Whats "all original mean today?"

-

dragondan64

Banned
Reaction score
Came across this ebay ad or a very nice cuda and cant understand what the meaning of 'all original" means now days! This ad really kinda pissed me off lol!

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Plymouth-Barracuda-Base-1970-plymouth-barracuda-clone-all-original-/321549995515?forcerrptr=true&hash=item4adddf8dfb&item=321549995515&pt=US_Cars_Trucks"]Plymouth Barracuda Base | eBay[/ame]

Yeah I understand what it means but does the idiot that posted the car realize it can not be BOTH? LOL! HE might as well tell us he was an abortion!

Yeah, nice "all original" electronic ignition on a '70. And the screws on the fender tag don't match the paint. All original hooker headers? :-k

Up for sale is a 1970 Plymouth ‘Cuda (Clone) with all original parts except the exhaust system.

ok so he explains it some here....

I am the original owner as of 1983

then he goes to this...lol ok so you have owned the car ince 83. thats different then the original owner..

I say cut some slack with this guy.
He's just merely trying to misrepresent this car to an unsuspecting and/or uneducated buyer.
Just like breast implants on a woman.
Some people like these things.

I say cut some slack with this guy. He's just merely trying to misrepresent this car to an unsuspecting and/or uneducated buyer. Just like breast implants on a woman. Some people like these things.

:cheers:

What does "mint" mean these days?

Well, I have most of my old original wearing out parts but my tonsils have been removed. Does that mean I'm not original anymore? :D

Does he know what sunshine means? Who photographs a car 7 pm at night? Especially a car you want someone to give you 30 grand for.

I say cut some slack with this guy. He's just merely trying to misrepresent this car to an unsuspecting and/or uneducated buyer. Just like breast implants on a woman. Some people like these things.

:sign5: too funny (but true!)

Bad Sport, the body on my 64 Signet is all original including the glass, the chrome and even the color... Yet everything else including the engine, trans, rear, gas tank, interior, seats, carpeting, wheels, suspension, wiring, even the dash are not... It's hard to clone a 64 when they were all the same except for the amount of cylinders..

It does say all original parts, not that the car is all original. The parts wouldn't have to be NOS just factory. That would probably be a better term, all factory parts to male a clone. At least he says clone. The original owner thing is pretty misleading. He should say only owner since 1983.

-
Back