What's Heavier?

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
What's heavier water or butane?

Water. Butane is a lighter fluid.

Two guys are out on a lake fishing in their boat. Both of them smoke cigarettes and both of them brought a pack of cigarettes. After a while they decide to start smoking but neither one remembered to bring matches or a lighter. What do they do????

When I was a younger man...and unmarried...I dated a girl who had an extremely lazy eye...I finally had to break up with her because she was seeing lots of guys on the side.

Mcgyver would probably use his glasses lens or some gas and the spark plug, a smart azz would say light your cigarette from your friends. I would just throw a cigarette overboard and make the boat a cigarette lighter.

Last edited:
When I was a younger man...and unmarried...I dated a girl who had an extremely lazy eye...I finally had to break up with her because she was seeing lots of guys on the side.
Is this her???
1h2sno.jpg

Mcgyver would probably use his glasses lens of some gas and the spark plug, a smart azz would say light your cigarette from your friends. I would just throw a cigarette overboard and make the boat a cigarette lighter.
We have a "BINGO"!!!!

Damn...she still looks good...just like yesterday...lol

Could have googled cigarette from thier cell phone and got 15,000 matches!

My buddy used to date a set of twins so I asked him one day, "how do you tell them apart?" He said that Catherine has brown hair and red nail polish....and Bob has a *****.

-
Back