Whats the coolest thing you found in your new Mopar?

-
I had a 68 Charger and when I took the back seat out I found coins,ink pen, corn cob, and a mouse nest. The car must have sat in a barn sometime down the road.

I found a container of pills in the trunk of my Duster when I bought it back in 2006. They were hidden all the way down torwards the rear of the back seat. I had to get in the actual trunk to stick my hand down there. They came from I think Virginia. I bought the car in Dayton Ohio. I think they were anti-depressants. Some womens name was on it.

I guess I will include mine as well, I had a buddy buy an S10 at a police auction after driving for a month or so he got tired of the lump in his seat so we took it out to see what it was. Now we know why it was at a police auction there was $5900 in 50's and 100's in the seat. Not a bad purchase for $300. Mine most recent purchase a 74 Valiant 4 door I found several dollars in change under the rear seat, perfect owners manual in the glove box, the trunk wouldn't open so through the back seat I went and found a new ignition switch, cool old set of tire chains stil in the box, nice original jack set, Oh and under the hood a petrified snake.

Ha I know that Snake Scared me to death when I discovered in that car Hope the duster is coming together

In 1976 I bought one of my 69 Swinger 340's in Florida while visiting my brother, I lived in Ohio and was driving back home at night, I felt something crawling up my leg and almost lost control of the car. Turns out it was infested with cockroaches! Yuck! I ended up setting off one of those bug bombs and let it sit for a while. Right now it just sits outside and collects dust.

Not a new car, But I bought a four door 69 dart for the motor to put in my dirt track car and in the trunk I found a bag of arrow heads in the 1/4 panel hole.

Back in 1999 I bought a derilect 69 Road Runner body for $600 from a salvage yard in central AZ.
Wasn't able to get in the trunk till I got it home.
Big smile when I did. An 833 fourspeed, clutch with flywheel, a set of clutch/brake pedals and a set of 906 heads with valvecovers.
That was a good day.:-D

Another car gave up a brand new pair of steeltoe shoes. 2 sizes too small for my big feet tho.:angry7:

a friend of mine bought a thunderbird and about three years later we pulled the seats out to have them recovered and under the driver seat was a sig sauer 9mm he never knew was there locked and loaded lol so we sat some cans up in the back yard and shot them with it

not in a mopar, but in my 65 Chevy van in the side door found a crowbar and a blasting cap of all things! don't know how they got the crowbar in there cause it was a b***h to get out!
also worked at a shop and a customer brought in a 86 monte carlo for some performance upgrades, one thing he wanted was gages installed in a pillar pod. so i had to take off the trim piece over the door to get the pillar piece off to run wiring and a well-used crack pipe fell out into my lap.
also in the junkyard once looked in an old van and sitting on the dash was a 6" tarantula!!! scared the crap out of me for a minute then i remembered i live in ohio and there's no tarantulas around here. it was plastic but looked so real that i kept it and it sits in on the dash of my 65 van and has startled more than one person who pokes there head in the window at cruises haha.
-TIm

I was working on my Dart today and pulled the front wheels off to adjust the brakes. On the brake drum was a dead scorpion. We never see these things here in Michigan unless you see them at a pet store. The cars title showed that it was from Arizona and I guess the scorpion affirms that. Jayson

1964SEDAN.jpg

I found a railroad flare from 1963 in the trunk of my Dart wedged beneath a brace. Too bad it broke in half when I was trying to remove it.

-
Back