Whats the work on the GM front brake spindles?

-

burrpenick

'69 Barracuda
Reaction score
The 73-73 Mopar units are getting expensive and hard to find. What can the members tell us about the GM parts that us GM calipers/pads?

I dont remember the manufacturer of the kit but it looked like GM X body calipers and I thought I read Toyota rotors with their bracket.

Never heard of anything like that, before.
Who would want to do anything like that anyway.
There are still plenty of Aspen, Volare, Diplomat, 5th Avenue, and others, out there as donor cars, for disc brakes.

scarebird brakes use Toyota rotors and Celebrity calipers to convert to disc brakes with a drum spindle

Tough to find?
Guess its time to sell off some of the F and M disc stuff I've been hoarding...lol

The 73-73 Mopar units are getting expensive and hard to find. What can the members tell us about the GM parts that us GM calipers/pads?
I just installed a set a month or so ago
I bought the entire kit from scarebird, but you can save a few dollars by buying only the brackets from them and piecing it together

It stops way better then the drums did, and I would have spend as much in wheels and tires if I had "upgraded" to large bolt pattern

I found a swinger at a junk yard I got mine from. Hopefully the brake proportioning valve out this 78 b100 Will work as the swinger didn't have it

-
Back