What's winter doin' where you be?

-
14 inches and 10 foot drifts 50 miles south of pueblo co. 1-25 closed ,from here to the new mexico border and to the oklahoma panhandle. got another good one rolling in tomarrow evening.i hate snow and the cold,but its supposed to be 45 sunday and 50 on monday..oh yaaaa

I KNEW it had to be somewhere!!

St.Lazare Quebec Canada,the skiing capital of the east.We got nothing,I mean zero,nada,green grass,warm temps,sunny weather,cold at night.This would normally be 3-4 feet of snow,we are lucky to get enough snow to make it white,before it melts,but up at the country house its niece and snowy,so it will be off to the country house in the SRT8 jeep and enjoy the holidays,mrmopartech

No snow here in vermont.
teens at night 20's during the day. Hoping to be on the ice soon fishing.
This time last year we had the shanty on the ice.
very mild this year compared to last year.

St.Lazare Quebec Canada,the skiing capital of the east.We got nothing,I mean zero,nada,green grass,warm temps,sunny weather,cold at night.This would normally be 3-4 feet of snow,we are lucky to get enough snow to make it white,before it melts,but up at the country house its niece and snowy,so it will be off to the country house in the SRT8 jeep and enjoy the holidays,mrmopartech

I thought Stowe was Ski capitol of the east?

I said to someone today that the climate up here is January in Tennessee. No snow, and temps in the 30s during the day and teens at night. I'd like to keep it that way too please.

-
Back