whats your gas prices?

-

duster731

young gun
Reaction score
well since everone is effected by these outrages gas price I and many others would like to see how much is the price per gallon where you live :shock:

iv'e noticed where i live it has gone down 20 cents since last month.
last month it was 410 a gallon and as od today its 387 per gallon... i live in riverside california about an hr away from LA so go ahead and post where you live and how much its is, :thumblef:

It has been $4.18-$4.30 for weeks but just today dropped to $3.98

pretty sad when you get excited to see $3.98

I am sure it will go back up because its always fluctuating here in MI.

I think they jack the prices way up for awhile and let everyone complain about it and then lower it to a lesser price per gallon (but yet still way more expensive than it should be) because then everyone thinks they are getting a good deal.

total BS

It's alot of bs lol they jack it up for a couple months just to get richer and then they retire on that and it goes back down but not a lot lol

$3.98 for crap gas regular 87 octane $4.14 for 91 octane that's what I burn in my Duster and 2007 Charger RT, oh yeah thats in Green Bay, WI

Update on my prices
3.87$ reg
4.05$ med
4.15$ prem
4.27$ diesel

In California of course and I thought my prices are high I feel sorry for dusterdude72 lol

to DAME much thats what the sign said yester day

$3.79 regular
4.05 premium

Northern Oregon

I just came back from a trip and the gas was not pretty. here in NY it was about $3.70/gal we get to Indiana and it goes up to around $4.30. My uncle tells us it jumped .30 cents a gallon in less than 12 hours. Gas stayed around $4.00 and up all over the midwest, we get back to NY today and it has gone up less than .10 cents over the week. somehow this just seems wrong to me.

91 octane in interior of BC 1.50 / LTR

$3.58 per gallon for QT regular, the majors are about 10¢ more here.

I spoke with a bud in Germany last night. After the currency exchange and liter to gallon conversion resolved, it works out to a little over $8.50 per gallon to burn down the autobahn.

$3.58 per gallon for QT regular, the majors are about 10¢ more here.

I spoke with a bud in Germany last night. After the currency exchange and liter to gallon conversion resolved, it works out to a little over $8.50 per gallon to burn down the autobahn.

No way I can't believe its 8.50$ a gallon thats outrageous

-
Back