Status
Not open for further replies.

pastortom1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
OK GUYS...........

I need a set of wheel opening moldings for Duster/Demon/Dart Sport body............

Listen........Dents, Dings, scratches, etc....are OK ..............OK...........

IF YOU HAVE A SET THAT IS DINGED UP AND YOU'RE NOT USING THEM, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP............

SHIPPING WILL BE TO 33541 IN FLORIDA......GIVE ME A PRICE WITH SHIPPING..................Need 'em fast as possible...... Doc

What year :read2:
or do all Duster/Demon/Dart Sport body use the same ones.8)

The front wheel well openings on Duster's are different from Demons/Dart Sport's. The rears wheel well's are the same thou.

Can you elaborate?...........Different how so?......Are they WAY off, or pretty close?

I've seen them listed as all the same..........Any more info. is appreciated.......

I'm not the best at explaining but I hope the pics help. The dusters front well's are more squared out as the demons are angled back towards the doors.

mikes%20car%20pics%20022%20%28Medium%29%20%28Small%29.jpg

Demon1.jpg

Like the pics show. Front fenders on Dusters have a different wheel opening than Demon/Dart Sport. If your car is a Dart/Demon/or Dart Sport all these cars use the same wheel opening trim in the front. Rear trim can be had off Dusters/Demons/and Dart Sports as they are the same. If you are putting wheel trim on a Duster you can also use front wheel trim from the front of Scamps/Valiants as well. Good Luck,
Chas.

Yup...........good info and pics............Solves it pretty plain.........

I need a whole set for a Demon Dart Sport........I'll mix and match.........

Let me know if you have anything at all to offer..........8)8)8)

Yup...........good info and pics............Solves it pretty plain.........

I need a whole set for a Demon Dart Sport........I'll mix and match.........

Let me know if you have anything at all to offer..........8)8)8)
let me see what I have and I'll get back to ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back