-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbizelli

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, Im looking for a set of wheel for my 72 duster and i have the 5 x 4 bolt pattern which is a pain in the but to find wheels for... But anyways i was going to look for a wheel that is 15" tall. If anyone has anything and wants to sell send me a PM or post. Thanks!!

Good luck! I bid on a pair of 15"x7" with 4" lp Steelies on ebay and didn't meet the reserve. I won the bid and the guy wouldn't sell them. I even offered $215 plus shipping and he wouldn't budge! LUDICROUS!!

Wheel Vintiques makes them. Summit carries them in Rallyes.

Hey guys, Im looking for a set of wheel for my 72 duster and i have the 5 x 4 bolt pattern which is a pain in the but to find wheels for... But anyways i was going to look for a wheel that is 15" tall. If anyone has anything and wants to sell send me a PM or post. Thanks!!

Centerlines - Satin Finish - 15 X 6 and 15 X 8 with sbp (4 inch) = $200 + shipping (because they need a little clean up).

If interesetd PM me.

i got an email from classic industries today 20% off sale all weekend. they have various wheels in small bolt pattern, 15" and 16" steelies, rallies, they even make magnums in sbp

Actually it is pretty easy to find used SBP wheels now since everybody is switching to BBP. However, if you want 15", that is tough. As mentioned, a number of manufacturers have come out with new SBP wheels lately.

I`ve got a set of the 14" riveted centerlines,I just glass beaded, they look better than new, at least they look better than the new ones we had on the hemi car! pm me if interested
bob

I have a set of ralley wheels that came with my 68 cuda they are 5x4 bolt pattern. They are in great condition And i would sell them for $100 each:glasses7: but if that is too high we can agree on a lower price:cheers:

I have a decent set of 14 x 6 SBP Crager SS wheels for $400. I also have a freshly painted set of 14" Ralley wheels (no centers or trim rings) for $300.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back