When someone nuzzles your leg...and it's not your wife

-

fratzog lover

Reaction score
Yes, they are back. Out enjoying the breeze on the deck and I feel someone gently stroking my calf. But the dog and Cindy are sitting across from me.

bkp.jpg

bfm.jpg

acv.jpg

At least they are nice. If I had sat still they probably would have climbed in my lap. A little unnerving when you are just watching a YouTube video and they decide to visit.
Yeah, I wouldn't want a coon getting that close to me. I was an animal control officer way back when.. for how cute they can be, coons can get nasty. Sounds like they are used to humans, but I'd still be very wary and careful.

Yeah, I wouldn't want a coon getting that close to me. I was an animal control officer way back when.. for how cute they can be, coons can get nasty. Sounds like they are used to humans, but I'd still be very wary and careful.
Yup. I hear that. I was doing my best Steve McQueen act, being cool and letting them know I am not aggressive. They snuck up on me tonight.

I was in one of those phone booths years ago, open at the bottom & rear top, not the type Clark Kent / Superman could use to change in.

A skunk walked right across the tops of my sneakers.

To quote Elmer Fudd;

'I was vewy, wewy quiet.........'

The dog did not bark?
as soon as I saw Fred sniffing my foot, and Ethel climbing through the spindles on the hot tub cover, I told Cindy to quickly grab Clyde and go get him inside without acting aggressive or moving too quickly. He got off a couple warning barks as she carried him inside. The coons could care less. They act completely at home, come and go as they please. Fortunately they know we are not a threat. They are quite the characters.

This is what probably went through Cindy's mind. "Oh no, they want to adopt us!"

Last edited:
You could start your own coon colony!

as soon as I saw Fred sniffing my foot, and Ethel climbing through the spindles on the hot tub cover, I told Cindy to quickly grab Clyde and go get him inside without acting aggressive or moving too quickly. He got off a couple warning barks as she carried him inside. The coons could care less. They act completely at home, come and go as they please. Fortunately they know we are not a threat. They are quite the characters.

This is what probably went through Cindy's mind. "Oh no, they want to adopt us!"

That's very cute and all, but I really hope that doesn't end up a real problem for you.

-
Back