Where Are All The Pre 2010 Members

-
Aug 08. Shortly after my purchase of my 67 dart.
Learned tons here and shared tons of tech stuff over the years.
Sold a crap ton of parts and bought a crap ton of parts from here.
Still learning and still absorbing.

I was part of scatpack and moparnuts for years, but hid in the background as i didnt have access to a shop/garage..

Never could stand moparts and their snobbish attitudes.

1-31-2010 for me, DAMN I'm getting old! LOL
Hey neighbor.. you know you are getting old when you admit you are getting old!!
Or////maybe get getting old enough to
admit it all!

Young kid told me once back years ago (before I got old) that I was OLD! I just said boy "I rather be old than dead!" (Just as long as I can DO!)

I may be old and I refuse to grow up, but I'm above the dirt and that's all that counts. LMAO

Still here
I don't say much but have learned a lot from you guys
I guess I'm more of a lurker but enjoy reading what everyone is up too over the years

Happy new years to y'all! :)

I had to look, Sept 16 2004! :wtf: I had no idea it had been that long. I don't seem to get much chance to visit here much anymore, but I enjoy catching up on member's rides and such when I can! :canada:

OK, You guys really know how to make a guy feel old. I checked all the names and nobody has a member number close to mine. I was part of the original site put together by AdamR and I believe it was BossVegaV8.

Jack

I don’t know how to find my member number, but I’m sure its not anywhere that low.

Still here! From November 29 2008. Joined after buying my butterscotch '71 Dart GT. I bought my Challenger before that and was over at Cuda-Challenger, but found this place along the way since even then it was a more active forum.

Definitely wouldn't have bet on a completely different A-body being the one I finished first! Hard to believe I've been working on my Duster now for over 11 years or that it's been through 3 engine and 4 transmission swaps since then!

IMG_5493.jpg

I joined back when I had my 68 Formula S with a 416. I sold it (really wish I hadn't) a few years ago. I picked up a 71 Duster twister this spring so I plan to spend more time on here. Saving up for my build right now.

Since Feb. 2010 here.
Pretty much built an entire car top to bottom with the knowledge I’ve gained here over the last 13 years. This place is the best!
That's about how long I've been coming here

@AdamR was one of the pioneers here. He stops in every now and then. Member #45 Tomorrow will be his anniversary here from 1969.

1703982611031.png

-
Back