Where Are All The Pre 2010 Members

-
I wish I would’ve found this site sooner, I joined here before I joined FBBO, lost my email and login on to this forum.

Last edited:
I bought and built my car way before my buddy finally convinced me to buy a computer and get online. I was cutting tech articles out of Mopar magazines and putting in 3 ring binders. May as well throw that away, lol

Shout out, my friends.

I bought and built my car way before my buddy finally convinced me to buy a computer and get online. I was cutting tech articles out of Mopar magazines and putting in 3 ring binders. May as well throw that away, lol

Shout out, my friends.

You’d be surprised about some of those old articles!

I’ve actually bought some of those old magazines and scanned stuff into PDF format. Like a lot of those articles aren’t useful anymore, but there are some of them that are still VERY relevant.

I have a whole index of those old articles that cover handling modifications. A lot of it was harder to do, so some of the custom stuff that was done was awesome. Sure now you can just buy stuff, but if you understand what needs to change it even makes buying parts easier.

Sooo....you just checking to see how many OLD guys are still able to use a keyboard? LOL

I am 12-4-2009 on BBodies, just lurked on here back then.

Last edited:
-
Back