Where are all the Rats?

-
Reaction score
Hi all,

Are there any Rat Mopars on this forum? I can't seem to find a single thread with "Rat".

C'mon fellas, Rat Rod Mopars - do they exist?

Odd, I recall a thread about rat rods, but your right, it does not show up in a search.

Anyways, A body Mopars are not the first thing that comes to mind when you talk rat rod. Now if the goal is performance and style, well, you've found the right place. The rat rod thing tends to steer away from any brand, the end result is a Frankenstein, but that is pretty cool in itself.

I did see a beautiful Mopar based rat rod at Back to the Fifties in Minneapolis a few years back. Not much more than an early pickup cab, early Hemi, steel wheels and a tractor grill and lots of attitude. Sorry, no pics.

Gryzynx is right. There is one from about 4 yrs ago, I think. Maybe it's time for a new one. The 68-69 Cudas look especially tough as rats.

I could see a good Rockabilly style mopar but not a rat as it just doesn't make sense to me since they look so good painted

This thread is SO SO wrong

635.jpg

3228832607_d71b2b1b7b.jpg

Only rats you are going to find around here are ones that are waiting for paint. Like my car. Not a rat she just need some paint.

Attachments

• Dart.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 128
-
Back