Where does this go?

-

1966 dart wagon

Reaction score
hey guys i decided to install parts of my grill on the cuda and i came across this piece and was wondering where does this go, i presume under the grill part:
piece9gw.jpg

here are some pictures of it together, i am making some patches for my fenders in my auto body class now, i am waiting for the lower rear fender patches from paddock as of now...they are on backorder :cwm10:

side0df.jpg

That's the front valence panel. It bolts under the front bumper to the fenders if I remember right. Heck mines been apart for almost 3 yrs. now. I'll probably be like you. Looking at pieces and wondering, where does this go:tongue:

Fishy is correct. Lower valance piece. One hint, make sure it's STRAIGHT before you bolt it on, otherwise it'll throw off your fender alignment... don't ask me how I know... (damn bodyshop...)

thanks guys, it sucks that the valence isnt straight, plus the mounts for it are bent up :silent: looks like i got some work to do :thumblef:

i also got my door bushings in now i need to see if the pin is bent and what not, where can i get new strikers? mines have been re welded on...looks like chicken crap, if ya know what i mean, dang its bad :cwm10:

If the welds look like chicken crap they probably didn't use a mig welder. They probably just used a regular wire feed welder. Ask me how I know. Learned it the hard way. As far as finding new strikers you might try The Paddock, or Layson's, or Year one for new ones. Or if your into E-bay you might find some there. I bought alot of good used stuff for my Cuda off of e-bay and had pretty good luck. Out of about 150 transactions only about 2 or 3 weren't good and they didn't cost much. Just gotta read carefully and look at the sellers feedback.

-
Back