Where,s our FABO mascot?MeMike

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
As of late,I haven,t seen or heard anything from our Top poster MeMike:king::read2:.I hope all is well on the hill Mike?Maybe he,s just being busy with his growing family and pool tournaments or getting the Ramcharger going for the winter?I just thought I,d post and ask to make sure he,s well:happy10:Happy New Year MeMike,hoping to see a response to let us know your O.K Bud.:hello2:

We had some snow last night and this morning and I'm not too far from him, so maybe it's power lines or a temporary access problem. Hope he's all right!

Maybe he is circling and getting ready to go after those who messed with his computer. You go Mike!

Well I see MeMike has been on and I guess he has chosen not to respond(which is fine)it,s his choice.So.....Mods please delete this thread.Thanks.:read2:

was that him that started for mustangs only?

He said something about Mustangs rule and Mopars drool????:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Yeah;I think he got it from that snake smallblock-he's the bad one

No he is a narkie- he don't have feelings, he has feelers.Hey check out my posts,im going to pass him up like a dirty shirt!

-
Back