Not open for further replies.

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
174   0   0
Contact seller
Maybe someone out there into Front wheel drive Mopars can help me.
I need a front and rearcamshaft seal 53.59 Diameter and a brake booster for my 83 Rampage 2.2 I havn't been able to find then new or rebuilt anywhere.

Go to Auto Zone and get a front crank seal kit, they are the same as the cam seals. The master cylinder is the same for any rear drum "K" car, some places may not list the rampage, so ask for parts for an omni or charger.

Let me know if you still can't find anything, when I get back to Phoenix I can get you part numbers.

Vic in Phoenix
[email protected]
92 Spirit R/T
89 CSX
88 CSX-T TIII
87 CSX
87 Shelby Lancer
84 Rampage TII
97 Ram Diesel
69 Dart GT 'Vert

Go to Auto Zone and get a front crank seal kit, they are the same as the cam seals. The master cylinder is the same for any rear drum "K" car, some places may not list the rampage, so ask for parts for an omni or charger.

Let me know if you still can't find anything, when I get back to Phoenix I can get you part numbers.

Vic in Phoenix
[email protected]
92 Spirit R/T
89 CSX
88 CSX-T TIII
87 CSX
87 Shelby Lancer
84 Rampage TII
97 Ram Diesel
69 Dart GT 'Vert

Well hopefully i have the parts coming. All the local parts stores listed the booster, Cardone , but even the manufacture has it on backorder! I ordered it and the cam seals from Rock Auto and I just received shipping confirmation so I'm crossing my fingers. Also they have the cheapest shipping charges of anyone I deal with, $7.89. Looks like you have a feew of these little front wheel drives, I may contact you in the near future about adjusting the 5 speed shifter. Mine is all mechanical even though the Chilton says it is suppose to be a double cable set up? Is this right? Thanks for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back