Where to put my coffee...

-

SharpDart71

Reaction score
Where do I put my damn coffee in my Swinger? lol, looking for options/creations for cup holders without spending $100 on a seat console.

Where do I put my damn coffee in my Swinger? lol, looking for options/creations for cup holders without spending $100 on a seat console.
do you have a bench seat? If so I have this removable center console that goes in the middle that I used, you can have it if you want it. just pay shipping. If you have bucket seats, Autozone sells a cupholder that works really well, attaches to the side of the seats. its like 20 bucks but works great.

do you have a bench seat? If so I have this removable center console that goes in the middle that I used, you can have it if you want it. just pay shipping. If you have bucket seats, Autozone sells a cupholder that works really well, attaches to the side of the seats. its like 20 bucks but works great.

It's a bench seat

It's a bench seat
I'll take a pic of the center console thing tonight. it just sits on the bench and a seat belt holds it in place. yours free, just pay shipping IF you want it

I have a no food or drink policy in my duster. lol I have a bench seat and a floor shifter. lol

14mamv5.jpg

I wedge mine between the console and the passenger seat. It doesn't fit inside the console.
On the bench cars we used to buy those little plastic cupholder consoles that fit over the floor hump. I doubt they even sell them anymore.

-
Back