Where's global warming?

-

howco4

Reaction score
We haven't posted in a while. We've been trying to stay warm here in Casa Grande AZ. We are wintering in our RV, and trying to keep our propane bottles filled. Been looking for a few parts for my Swinger, but the pickings are starting to get a little scarce. Went to a RV wrecking yard, and I will say there still a few 400's and 440's to be had. Many of the older Motorhomes ran mopar drivetrains. Wishing all you Mopar loonies a Merry Christmas. Howard

The global warming is confined to Florida this year.......

.........and the "pickin's" are gettin' scarce here too..... me thinks we'd better all start laying up a few good extra parts here and there (for our own cars, that is) before they all disappear...........:salute:

The global warming is confined to Florida this year.......

.........and the "pickin's" are gettin' scarce here too..... me thinks we'd better all start laying up a few good extra parts here and there (for our own cars, that is) before they all disappear...........:salute:
It isn't there either. A few days ago Florida had record low temperatures set. Some were near freezing.

Hit the mid 20's here in Northeast Arkansas last night. BBURR
But jumping back up into the fifties tomorrow:iconbigg:

Picked up my daughter in Laramie WY and it was -28 with -52 wind chills. We have not been above 20 in 35 days for highs, and most lows are 5 to the below zeros. 3-4 feet of snow along the I-80 and mountains are already in the 4-15' snow pack range.

I think it is all BS and about $$ and politics... Weather goes in cycles, always has always will...

They give it the most hype in July when it is summer and 90-100+ ... duhhh it is called summer.

My 2 1/2 cents...

I was standing outside last night spraying aerosal cans trying to speed up the global warming!
We have had either snow or sleet here for the past 3 weekends and more coming this weekend again!

I was standing outside last night spraying aerosal cans trying to speed up the global warming!
We have had either snow or sleet here for the past 3 weekends and more coming this weekend again!

I don't think you have to play with the spray cans, with all the Methane gas you put out there scampy! :fart:

I don't think you have to play with the spray cans, with all the Methane gas you put out there scampy! :fart:

That wasn't me it was the dog!
fart2.gif

I've read where an active volcano will put out more particulates into the atmosphere in one day, then mankind has produced in the last 10,000 years of existance. Probably will not match the gas being produced by this web site however. Howard

Cold Here In South Eastern P,a. Also,,,,wanting To Move To North Carolina,,,,burrrrrr

I wish we had snow! In Southern CA by Disneyland i don't think we have seen anything below 50 degrees. Tomorrow is going to be in the high 60's with a chance of rain..... sorry guys!

No global warming here in Ottawa, Canada. It's been snowing a lot and just the other day we had another 15 inches it's starting to come down again! Things are coming to stand still as school buses are cancelled, garbage collection is delayed, roads are narrowed to one lane....supposed to be a rough winter.

I wish we had snow! In Southern CA by Disneyland i don't think we have seen anything below 50 degrees. Tomorrow is going to be in the high 60's with a chance of rain..... sorry guys!

Boo this man! BOOOOOO!!!!

Just kidding! :iconbigg:

For the past 10 years the farmers in my area have been having to deal with gradually shrinking growing seasons. Spring can't seem to get its act together and that first frost threatens the apple crop every time. We got 4 inches of snow last mother's day and we had ICE (not snow, not frost, ICE) on my windshield last Memorial Day. Global warming my crankshaft!

-LY

I live in the global warming yo-yo .Why just a few days ago we had ice and snow with 30 mph winds.BURRRRR.... Today we've got fog and 60 for a high. Now the weather man is calling for a white Christmas.
Mother nature is in menopause, hot flashes one moment, then frigid the next!

:angryfir::angry1:

Global Warming is an oxymoron. Warmer temperatures mean more evaporation. More evaporation means more cloud cover, which means less solar insulation, less solar insulation means lower temperatures. Its a cycle, happens all the time.

-
Back