Which gauges are you guys running?

-

Mopar-Man

Big Block Better Burnout
Reaction score
Well I got my faux carbon fiber cluster from Just Dashes and it looks really nice. Came with the column lower cover too. Now what gauges do I stuff into it? I thought about Intellitronix digital, but they might be a little too modern for me. :/ I dunno. Another choice was Marshall Instruments C2 Redline. I really like the lighting on these and how they do a full sweep when you turn them on.

So what are you happy/unhappy with? Any problems with them so far?

Thanks as always for your input. This build is coming right along.

69 Barracuda
Speedhut Gauges.
I will have to make adapter rings for the Speedo and Tach. They are 4.5" and the openings are for 5".
I like that you can select the font, tic line style, pointer style/color, night illumination color, bezel style.

0IlF3851v5GtwozLrA25kigZ2ClAHEFOtBjl-qiGZ_FttL7H_H6rO49r5bNxc9jxN0OqRRcxRtqD2LAGzg=w1369-h770-no.jpg

GPS Speedo with Turn indicators and High Beam indicator.
Day Mode
index.php

Night Mode
index.php

GPS Speedometer has several cool features you can toggle through and reset with the button in the face.
Functions.jpg

This is the full set I ordered.
index.php

Last edited:
Using the factory gauges with a cable drive Moroso tach. The other three are Autometer Classic Chrome. Simple, fool proof, timeless good looks

Truthfully, just go by looks. By the time a gauge reacts and you react it's too late. My whole life I've dealt with top flight ($30-60k) engines. We've run a water temp gauge and a tach. The tach was just for gear selection. Other than that.... Idiot lights. Less weight and you can't see gauges while racing anyway.

-
Back