Which Kickdown Linkage for a 71 340/727??

-

Jason65

65Dart
Reaction score
Hi, Does anyone have any photos of the kickdown/Throttle linkage for a 71 340/727 combo.I looking for these parts and am unsure if the 71 used the 1 or 2 pc linkage. Thanks Jason

................3 PIECE AS CRACKED SAYS.......... i may have some, i'll check.........i'll b going to the Draggins............kim.......

I will be there on friday am. I am a member of Sask Mopar Club. Great bunch with a lot of talents. If it works out we should cross paths. Jason

It is nice to have the top rod from the throttle , adjustable too, somebody close will have these parts if you there is some parts you are short send me a pic i may have some pieces

Those parts pictured are not even close. The cable bracket is for a old school poly 318 as is the carb rod. Here are pics of 1971 340 4bbl orange ,and 318 2bbl blue

Attachments

• DSCF2912.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 785
  • DSCF2916.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 532
  • DSCF2878.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 500
  • DSCF2914.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 477
It is nice to have the top rod from the throttle , adjustable too, somebody close will have these parts if you there is some parts you are short send me a pic i may have some pieces

Thanks for taking the time to take the photos. This set-up does appear to be different than the one that i am missing. Thanks Again Jason

Those parts pictured are not even close. The cable bracket is for a old school poly 318 as is the carb rod. Here are pics of 1971 340 4bbl orange ,and 318 2bbl blue

Thanks for the pics, I know what i am looking for now. I have the manifold linkage and a lead on the other two pcs. Thanks again. I will try to post some pics once a get it all together. Thanks Jason

Just trying to keep the Dart period correct.All those little aftermarket items add up quickly and can eat up the budget. Thanks for the input,i did research the cable and will keep it in mind for future projects.

I had to raise the throttle cable attach point by adding length to the legs so my manifold and carb spacer could be accomodated.

-
Back