Which one of you electro-mechanical engineer/ surgeons thought this up???

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Firefighters remove man's head from microwave after YouTube prank fail

Firefighters remove man's head from microwave after YouTube prank goes wrong
Updated Thu at 3:46pm

9239796-3x2-700x467.jpg
Photo: The man's friends managed to feed an air tube into his mouth. (West Midlands Fire Service)
Map: United Kingdom
Firefighters in the United Kingdom have been called out to help a YouTube prankster who cemented his head inside a microwave.

It took the crew from the West Midlands Fire Service an hour to separate the 22-year-old man from the appliance.

"As funny as this sounds, this young man could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured," Watch Commander Shaun Dakin said in a statement.

Using the microwave as a mould, friends of the man poured sevens bags of Polyfilla mix around his head, with only a plastic bag protecting his head inside the microwave.

9239798-3x2-700x467.jpg
Photo: The microwave had to be dismantled to free the man. (West Midlands Fire Service)

The group spent more than an hour trying to free the man before calling for help, and managed to feed an air tube into his mouth.

Responders had to pull the microwave apart to get him unstuck, and they were not pleased about the call-out.

Good thing his friends fed him an air tube
Without air, it is very possible to sustain brain damage

Man all they had to do was put it on high for a few minutes it would have melted! What a waste of resources.

I do wish people would stop short-cutting Darwin.

Years ago I was at my mother in laws house. Went to the bathroom and there was a curling iron laying there. On the warning label it said "For External Use Only". umm OK?

I want to know who the genius was that required the curling iron manufacturer to put that label on. Or was it more of a CYA type of thing?

I want to know who the genius was that required the curling iron manufacturer to put that label on. Or was it more of a CYA type of thing?

CYA thing cause you know that there are idiots out there as this post point out.

That's also why the baby stroller manufacturers have label that says
do not fold stroller up with child in it.

-
Back