White Thong Bikini

-
Miss Gaga's music is definitely not to my taste, but she doesn't run her mouth about every damn thing, keeps her personal life private, and has a nice ***. Could do without all that ink, but, it's her body.

Wasn't a fan until I watched the documentary "5'2", a lot of the story of her life--------I think she is very cool but I don't need to buy her music-------
BTW her real name is Stephanie--------------

Funny thing you should mention her 5 foot 2 inch frame. I have seen her in a few videos/fotos and never had the impression she was so short in stature. Still trying to figure out why (to me, at least) she does not seem as petite as she really is. Maybe it has something to do with her proportions, length of her legs, I just don't know.

Funny thing you should mention her 5 foot 2 inch frame. I have seen her in a few videos/fotos and never had the impression she was so short in stature. Still trying to figure out why (to me, at least) she does not seem as petite as she really is. Maybe it has something to do with her proportions, length of her legs, I just don't know.
The film is worth watching, I don't know if she is really 5'2 but that's the name of the film. She is in shape and built like an athlete.
What struck me is her songwriting and composing ability, plays the piano like an all star!

I'm not into her music either...but I can appreciate her talent, and she has some.
Her performance at the Superbowl halftime was groundbreaking. Her movie shows the buildup to it but ends just as the show starts. Very cool!
She will also be performing at the grammys, not that I will watch the commie freaks---------Don't need the liberal political blabber-useless psychobabble rap to me------------:)

People with confidence and/or authority are often perceived as taller than they actually are.

My wife is 5'3" and regularly receives comments that people never noticed how short she was, or thought she was much taller.

Lady Gaga had a great body but all that ink has to go. Totally ruins it. Wait till she gets old and the skin starts to sag. I know a girl that has the map of Canada tattooed on her *** and when she bends over Quebec separates.

Not a fan of her music either,but she can act.She was on American Horror Story on tv and she was awesome.......................jeff

Lady Gaga had a great body but all that ink has to go. Totally ruins it. Wait till she gets old and the skin starts to sag. I know a girl that has the map of Canada tattooed on her *** and when she bends over Quebec separates.
Is Ottawa right there in the middle, or is that just the PM?

Wasn't she the one who has both sex organs?

Really, that's what you come up with-------

It wasn't cheap shot. I've seen mention of it a LOT on the net. I don't take stock in everything on here, but it's everywhere.

It wasn't cheap shot. I've seen mention of it a LOT on the net. I don't take stock in everything on here, but it's everywhere.
Out of respect of the possibility that I overlooked it I researched it this morning. It is not true, just interweb babble. Her "born this way" record is about other things and she started a charitable foundation related to "born this way" to help troubled young people between the ages of 6 and 16. Her current net worth is over 275 million and she is opening an in-residence show in Las Vegas at the MGM grand with a 6 month initial contract. The hermaphroditic thing seems to be one of those things like Bigfoot or Aliens landing.
She has been married once and had two subsequent steady boyfriends.
Once it's on the interweb it must be true---------------------Agreed RRR, it was not a cheap shot------------------

No that was our previous PM. He was a complete control freak and a piece of work.
Yeah the current one is much deeper up inside . I knew a gal in Calgary had a couple pf budgies 1 on each boob done in her late teens , she was in her late thirties when I met her and they already looked like a couple of roadkill Parrots , oh and just for informations sake that isn't a thong it's more of a fancy T-Bar but hey nice bum eh !

Much nicer butt than I would probably have given her credit for not having seen it. Pretty sure she works very hard for it. And respect for how she keeps herself out of trouble like most instant millionaires.

-
Back