Whitepunkonnitro, a standup guy!

-

340doc

Reaction score
Just a little backstory, purchased a 70 Dart for my son about a year ago. our goal with the car was for him to drive it to our annual Mopar show at the local Dodge dealer March 5th. We have been working on the car and got a few parts on FABO. Two weeks ago we tackled the headliner and that snowballed into some extra work. With the deadline looming we were playing catch up over the weekend when the balancer separated without warning. I was very upset at the fact that despite all our hard work he might not make our goal of attending the once a year show. With no one to call in my area that might have a slant six balancer, I put the word out on FABO. Whitepunk was the first to respond and offered a balancer for just shipping cost to help my 15 year old make his first car show! I cant thank him enough as well as all the members here who have been helpful to us. May good things come your way!!

Thank you for the nice words, guys. Means more to me than you may realize.
Joel, the damper just left via USPS. You should have it in your hands Wednesday.

Awesome! A couple more things that we're waiting on arrived at the house today. I told my son as long as we get the parts to put the car back together we'll work all night if we have too, HaHa.

Ive bought several items from Tony. Always knowledgeable, helpful and quick to ship!
STAND UP GUY. MY DEALINGS WITH HIM ALWAYS WENT SMOOTH AND EASY. AND HE EVEN HAS SOME OF THE ODDBALL STUFF YOU GENERALLY CAN'T FIND ANYWHERE ELSE. I ALWAYS CHECK WITH HIM BEFORE GOING ELSWHERE, THANKS A BUNCH.

Just now sent him some coins for front and rear arm rest/ interior handles for my '75.
Great price in a head to find soft item!
And he went to find them for me on top of everything!
They weren't even for sale yet!!!!

Given that he helped start Mopar Action magazine and was involved in Cars Illustrated, he's
definately one of us! Good ol' Tony DeFoe...

Given that he helped start Mopar Action magazine and was involved in Cars Illustrated, he's
definately one of us! Good ol' Tony DeFoe...
I try not to mix careers, but in the name of accuracy, I started High Performance Mopar first, and then Mopar Action to compete against it...
I sell parts now

I try not to mix careers, but in the name of accuracy, I started High Performance Mopar first, and then Mopar Action to compete against it...
I sell parts now
I forgot about HP Mopar! And I still have every issue, even. Thanks for the reminder!

I just bought from Whitepunk last week. I agree with y'all, he's a good person to buy from. When I get further into my project, I'll be seeing what else he has!!

He's a good guy alright. He offered to help Kitty and I when things were not good for us.......although I could not take him up on it, because of our transportation problems at the time, he is a great guy for sure. Every time I have purchased from him, I have gotten everything I paid for and more.

seems to be a great guy , buying a coupler from him just today . he was great on the deal . thanks whitepunkonintro

-
Back