Who has the iPhone?

-

mullinax95

Reaction score
I got this Apple iPhone 4S on Thursday because my old phone had quit on me. I had the old phone for 2 1/2 yrs which I thought was pretty good without having trouble.

This thing is AWESOME. The apps that you can get for the phone are unreal. I have been getting the free apps mostly. Right now my apps are sleepmaker (sounds like rain), guitar tuner, GPS, police scanner, QR code scanner,flashlight,Battery Doctor, etc...

My friend has a app that is a in car dyno but I can't find it. I have not asked him where he found it but I have seen it work. He clicked on the app set the phone down and nailed it in his little truck. Sure enough it gives you the horsepower, etc... I dont know if it dead on accurate or not but should give some baseline results in which one good do mods then see if there is a difference.

The Siri on this phone is neat. Hold the home button down and Siri will come on asking what should I do for you? Hands free dialing, hands free texting, hands free email, etc....

Anyone have any good apps or tips?

Attachments

• iphone-4-top-new-1.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 195
Ya its called Dynolicious or therese more check youtube for the others.

I hate mine

Well I have heard a few people say that "You'll either love it or hate it!" also I've heard "You're either a droid or iphone user and not both" lol

Oh yeah I like the free WiFi and restaurants as well. ( this is old news but this whole thing is new to me so I might sound a little re ard ed)

My wife got me an ipad for Christmas and I like it! I now have access to the internet (wireless) out in the hot rod shop :thumblef:

I'm on my 2nd one - my youngest son was so impressed with the face time when I was talking to his brother over in the Netherlands "face to face", that he got rid of his Android (think that's what he had) and bought the 4s.

That dyno program is fairly accurate just make sure you have that sucker mounted good just don't throw it on the seat and make sure you weight is correct, the more accurate the weight the better your results as well.

How i believe it works is it tracks your distance and speed via gps. Then there is a formula to figure out hp based on quarter mile times. so basically it takes your weight and quarter mile time and plugs it in the formula. very simple but does all the hard work for you.

I only have the ipod but it still works with that, I guess they can gps track those as well?

I would love an iphone but i don't have that kind of cash to throw around.

I havent quite figured out the itunes on my computer.... transfering songs to the iphone. I finally got it to work one time then go back to do it again and I forget exactly what needs to be done.

What ever happened to the day when a phone was for talking??

At work I have two friends with iPhones and now I have one..... the boss is next I believe. LOL

He is already talking about how he doesn't like his phone..... been freezing up, etc... Ive been letting him fiddle with mine and I can tell he might get him one.

The boss talked to a waitress that has a iPhone about two weeks ago. She said she hates it but cant take it back. She waited to long to take it back. Then this week he asked her about her phone. She said that there is classes that teach you how to use the phone! She took the class and now likes her phone. I believe that is the biggest problem is people that don't like the smartphones don't know how to use it.

-
Back