Who is the coolest member?

-
I would live one of those shirts. I doubt they make them in size HUGE though.

Am Ahead Of Scott?

Johnboy, you are THE coolest guy I know....that has an orange Duster.

I thought Scott was pretty cool, but then He brought up the curling iron thing :sad2:

Memike, we will get a hootenanny with those kids one day, and it will be a blast! :drinkers::drinkers:

Ok guys enough bickering lol. Would have to say its pretty cool seeing yall support Zach Williams and the Reformation. I remember packing up the new shirt and sending to Canada should have know it was a member of FABO. We just got the new shirts in and are waiting for more cds. When we recorded the last album and ordered 4000 cds we werent expecting to sell out that fast. Will have to say that FABO is one of our biggest fan base and we do appreciate it very much.

Memike, we will get a hootenanny with those kids one day, and it will be a blast! :drinkers::drinkers:
That would be!! or should I say will be a great strong end some day to see Billy get up on stage and with Creed and the ZWR band :blob::blob::blob:
They have been pushing there manger to organize a Canadian tour and you can bet ZWR would be honored to Have Billy fallow and do his songs and step in with them :cheers: That would be so cool, I would make the tour with them so we could visit :happy10:
Or even fly you 2 down here for a J town privet party and see Billy enjoy a night at the Brick House :cheers: I see Creed has jumped in and thanked everyone this morning :glasses7:
He is not as windy as I am :D
While you are hear we can take a 12 mile trip to George Rays old drag strip :burnout:

The "Coolest" member has got to be Dodgetruckboy" or Dodgetkboy which ever handle he's using now...

He lives in Big Lake, Alaska. Now THAT'S "cool"! lol

Ok guys enough bickering lol. Would have to say its pretty cool seeing yall support Zach Williams and the Reformation. I remember packing up the new shirt and sending to Canada should have know it was a member of FABO. We just got the new shirts in and are waiting for more cds. When we recorded the last album and ordered 4000 cds we werent expecting to sell out that fast. Will have to say that FABO is one of our biggest fan base and we do appreciate it very much.

Ha Bill just ordered me some coolness. love southeren rock.

just got this today this is the guy that painted my duster

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 83
  • Picture 002.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 102
Double cool here ? Thanks again MeMike & Creed for the Tees & Great CD :D

Attachments

• ZWR Band Tees (Small).jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 96
Oh, wow, I wonder where my "FREE CHARLES MANSON" T-shirt fits in?

-
Back