Who says there aren't any cheap project cars left.

-
Wow, a blank canvas. I have always liked the 69 Valiants. A guy could be into this with a slightly built small block, decent paint job and nice interior for $5,000. I can see it in F8 green with a nice white stripe, black interior, B&M floor shifter.......

Impressive! Find me a Barracuda notch 300 miles or less from DC and I will really be impressed. No engine and floor setup for manual trans is preferred. I want a driver not a numbers matching investment car.

I'd like to know where he got 100 a piece for the wheels,if I remember right nugget wheel went for 40-50 new back in the early 80's.Man those things would start rusting if there was a heavy dew.

I went and looked at it. He lives a few miles from me. Needs a lot a
of work! I guess he didn't have a welder because the floor pans were screwed in with self tapers:) Frame rails are pretty rusted under those pans! Lots of bondo cracks!. But if your looking to building a cheap racer then it would probably work. I was looking for a good project for my sons first car!

He listed sunroof as an upgrade??? :wack:Only if it was a power unit out of something late model and professionally installed with all proper drain channels would this be an upgrade. Jus my opinion.

There's a 72 duster for sale...318 car, for 200 bucks in Northern Indiana, its a basketcase but the rails are solid, disc brake car.

Too far away for me but the hood & bumpers I could use. Possibly front fenders if they are in better shape than mine. The good deals are always too far to take advantage of.

first time I ever heard of someone needing to remove the headlights to remove an engine. :???:

really though....its not a bad deal for what it is and it does come with the grille. If there is a good explanation for the title situation and he still has it after awhile I might be crazy enough to offer a cash offer on it.

that is a good road trip from here but very doable in an afternoon.

I used think valiants were really ugly cars that I wanted nothing to with but at least this one is a 2 door and of a great year.

it would definitely be different and I already have a ton of parts that could go on it ....hmmmm

if it were a duster I would be flying up there right now .....but it will be interesting to see happens here.......hmmm

-
Back