Why are members still not adding location in 4 sale ads??

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
Read the rules,there right in front of your eyes before typing:banghead:.All ads without location will be deleted.:angryfir:Rant over..

I love the idea pettybludart......... sometime's it matter's to me where the part(s) are located, as sometime's I maybe traveling their way, or know someone that live's close that could pick it up.:D

Hey,
Some people do not know where they are from much less where they are going...
Maybe they misplaced their wallet or id card?
LOL
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cU5dKNmvY8&feature=player_detailpage"]Rinocerose- Where You From - YouTube[/ame]

As StrokerScamp said "they are stupid". And as Ron White said, "you can't fix stupid".

Same reason non-Gold members bump there ads when they should not.........they want them deleted.....

if u take off the non gold ads that get bumped then u guys are going to be there all day .... but thanks

I hate it when they just list a state. Why can't they be more specific? Most states have a large amount of square miles. When they say Kansas as the only location that could be less than 70 miles or 500+ miles from me. That makes a ton of difference on going after something.

I think that some people do not want to list where they are from...

I think that some people do not want to list where they are from...

Zactly, the Department of Homeland Security is monitoring us and checking addresses and IP's against a master bad boy list. Pretty soon they'll be knocking Joey's door down.:violent1::violent1:

Zactly, the Department of Homeland Security is monitoring us and checking addresses and IP's against a master bad boy list. Pretty soon they'll be knocking Joey's door down.:violent1::violent1:

Run Joey, Run....

-
Back