Why I love F.A.B.O.

-
It only takes one bad apple.

Kind of funny though. So much can get lost in translation when typing away, but face to face nothing can be mistaken with a fist to the face.

Amazing isn't it. Some idiots can never say to themselves, "If I type another asinine post, it just isn't worth my time". And yup, it does occasionally spill over into the real world.

Jack

Because even with a dumb section like news and politics we don't have to do this... http://www.paneltruck.com/forums.html In other words "Someone talked some **** online, got pointed out at a car show and then got their *** kicked so we had to shut down the forum." LOL!!!

Thats actually funny,there was a time when people got their asses kicked for having a big mouth,but now they either hide behind a monitor or the laws that allow them to get away with it.

Thats actually funny,there was a time when people got their asses kicked for having a big mouth,but now they either hide behind a monitor or the laws that allow them to get away with it.

I had a guy yell and scream at me because (inadvertently) I parked in his parking spot. He was higher up the food chain where we worked than I was, so I went to his office afterwards to apologize and get things back on track with him. He went off on me again, and before I walked out I told him that where I come from, when you talk/yell/scream at people the way he was at me in the parking lot, you get dragged out of your car and get to participate in the fight you just created.
There's an old saying about not letting your Eagle Mouth get your Sparrow *** in trouble...

My Wife's brother has a big mouth and a chip on his shoulder like that at times and will run his mouth at anyone.

I told him his attitude will land him in jail where there is always someone badder than you.............

...and he DID end up in jail, and the very first day he wandered from the safety of his little room he was bullied into someone else's cell where two big black guys told him to pull don his pants, he said NO and begged like a little girl, but they insisted, and he kept refusing and started crying, so one guy grabbed him from behind and the other guy wound back and was ready to cold **** him, then at the last second they started laughing and said "Just kidding white boy, we ain't gonna hurt you."
So for the remainder of his sentence they tried talking some sense into him and preached to him every day.

They said they do the same thing to all the new, young kids who may think a life of crime is cool.

That sucks that the whole board had to be shut down (did it really need to be?) just because of some dumbass. Since I don't know the whole story I can only assume it was a chevy guy.

Ive been threatened by a few members because they messed up and were banned. Internet bullies are funny.

I dunno Adam.. You and your Dad are really mouthy... You're lucky you travel together...

:D

JK...lol I can't imagine why any posting is that important. And I spend a bit of time on these boards.

All you peckerheads better play nice!! :toothy10::toothy10: I don't want FABO ever to shut down. I would never get to read memikes posts again. Although...we could sign up for "FMMO" (sounds like it could be money there Joey)

I have cold cocked a dude laughing at me in the pits at my track.You talk **** to me you better be able to back it up. I,ll hunt you down. no ones invisible even on the net.

I have cold cocked a dude laughing at me in the pits at my track.You talk **** to me you better be able to back it up. I,ll hunt you down. no ones invisible even on the net.

A real mans man! I like the way you think daredevil:snakeman:

I could see myself beating the crap out of a few of the guys over on the HAMB at a car show. I look at the HAMB and wonder "Why am I on this site, these guys are all dipshits and dillrods. Why can't everyone be like FABO?"

My order of forums that Im a member of goes FABO (always #1), FORDification.com (basicly FABO but for 67-72 ford trucks, good group of guys), and then the HAMB but just for the pics the people all need a swift kick in the balls.

Geez Daredevil, don't sugarcoat it, tell us what ya really think. LOL I'm just funning with ya, don't hunt me down now. :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

My favorite phrase for people that tick me off, "If I can't find where you live I got 2 friends who can".

Terry

You are all a bunch of wankers and I will drop the gloves (or in my case the glove)with any or all just say the word. I live in Oakeetokes Alberta and I drive a black Demon, come on put em up...

You are all a bunch of wankers and I will drop the gloves (or in my case the glove)with any or all just say the word. I live in Oakeetokes Alberta and I drive a black Demon, come on put em up...

Hey Sparky, you got more lip than a cows got cu#t. My personal favorite.

How are ya by the way, hear ya got some snow and rain coming, gotto love the west coast:-D

Terry

this is why when my cars done its just a driver and not a show car to be judged. I have been known to exhibit biker mentality and people would stand a better chance insulting my old lady,i didnt build her,than my car.lol

I like FABO because when my wife is off work on Friday :drinkers:
We get to have a Thursday Friday :drunken:" if that makes any sense
and share it here with all of the best Mopar people there is on the net.

This site will never die out :drinkers: Ok I have had a couple shots and
had a great time playing dominos

Why did she make this play in the second picture. :toothy10:
I guess this is a test who see's what she did wrong :drinkers:

This is why I dig and love FABO, we have such a broad bad of great folks
That stand firm on what is wrong or right.

Move one domino and make 10 points :toothy10:

Thank for putting up with me.

let it rain 165.jpg

let it rain 166.jpg

Hey Sparky, you got more lip than a cows got cu#t. My personal favorite.

How are ya by the way, hear ya got some snow and rain coming, gotto love the west coast:-D

Terry

I,m no where near the coast, don't like them big cities, I am a country boy. Supposed to get 10 to 20 cm tomorrow have had next to nothing so far, no problem the blower is ready to go.
Heard my new favorite line the other day.
"there's no way to sugar coat that turd":toothy10:

-
Back