Why is it that every Mopar I own has.....you finish.....

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Why is it that every Mopar I own has..... a good or bad side when it comes to the body? You know, if you take a picture of your car, what side looks the best? My 73 wagon looks nice but the right front fender has had a bad repaint in the early 80's a dent in the rear quarter. The driver side on my 66 Valiant has a little more rust at the lower quarter behind the wheel so I tend to take more pics of the right side. Some of my friends cars are like this too.....kinda funny or am I just weird?? :D

Some day I will own a nice restored car with 2 perfect sides :glasses7:

....been previously owned by a moron who doesn't understand preserve.

...has rust around the rear wheelwells, you would think Chrysler would have rustproofed better after seeing this happen in the early years.

...a green interior.

(or exterior for that matter)

I do the same thing and do it well :D
I even let a tree hide a few spots, but any of you know :glasses7:
I am not hiding anything in my (Time to get started) restoration thread.
I am trying to think want does not work on my car :scratch:
:cheers: I thought of one :D
when I turn right my turn signal will not return by it's self..

Here is a picture of my 66 sedan :-$ let me say I like you wagon big time :color:

Attachments

• Jeep site 056.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 724
...a leak of some sort!! Some small, some large, but every car I own needs to have the trans removed to fix said leaks!!!ARRGHHH!! Geof

...a leak of some sort!! Some small, some large, but every car I own needs to have the trans removed to fix said leaks!!!ARRGHHH!! Geof

Shhhhhhhh.........I just fixed a leak on mine and I don't want it to hear this. (in my best whisper) lmao!!

...has had some witless hack mess with the wiring

That, and has some weird as all get out electrical problem that requires beforementioned jacklegged wiring. (like a headlight switch with intermittent gauge panel lighting.)

I also second the messed up gas gauges. Mine reads full when full, still reads full for the first two gallons, sweeps all the way down to 3/4 empty over the next two gallons, and the last half of the tank is at or below E. :fucyc:

And the trans leaks. I have concluded that using copious amounts of RTV is the only way to get the trans pan to seal. There just is no other way. (not even blocking the mating surface and torquing the bolts to spec will do it.)

Happens on B-Bodies parked in the garage too...:mumum:

...has rust around the rear wheelwells, you would think Chrysler would have rustproofed better after seeing this happen in the early years.

the front ends always seem worn out and wear the inner track of the front tires and a lot of mine have the same strut rod clunk bcoz the rubber piece is hanging in there by a shred

every car i have ever driven with a 7 1/4 has had a noisy bearing.

like said above half of the work is un-doing and getting rid of the moron mods done by the previous owner

gosh were all of you examining my car while i was sleeping, i think mother mopar had a hard on or green cars.

Some days I have only one speed windshield wipers, some days 2 speed :D
same with my gas gage, one day it works then one dy it don't... :D
I need a new grounding stap, I remove the gas cap and shake the car..:glasses7:

-
Back