why NOT to drink and go 4 wheeling!

-

kikgas01

Reaction score
They are tearing down our old house that got destroyed in the floods of 08. It was the house I grew up in and there are 10 acres so mom and I sat there and got kind of smashed last night and decided to have some fun and go 4 wheeling. I even helped push the old garage over a little bit. My poooor truck. It has had a hard life the last 10 years. Tomorrow sadly is D day for my old house..... Here is the house in 08.
08water040-1.jpg

08water028.jpg

0502111912a95124449.jpg

001-30.jpg

002-28.jpg

003-28.jpg

004-24.jpg

005-20.jpg

006-22.jpg

007-21.jpg

008-17.jpg

Wow, I could see why you and Mom would want to get loaded. You worked that truck, but thats what they are for!!

Judging from your truck, they have good dirt in Iowa. Looks like it would grow just about anything.

They are blowing up a dam or did last night to save a city in Ill. but the engineers made the call to flood 100 homes and many farms to get this dun, There is many pictures of our flood here in Arkansas and it looks like you had a bad one in 08, It's real bad here to, many towns under water and roads ar gone and washed away, A train flipped over on it's side when the rail way gave way by the weight.
I live on a ridge and staying dry, They say the road to west plains has opened to one lane. We have been boxed in here in Jonesboro and can't get to some of out families

That is sad to see and hear of this happening to other people. I have been through it and it has been 3 years and still are not "over it" and people are still recovering from it around here. Mom sold out to the city reluctantly but did what she had to do. That was our kind of goodbye last night. We will watch them destroy it tomorrow. I was standing in her living room and watched the water come up through the floor and heater grades. Something I will never forget. She was with me when I jumped my truck and made the tailgate fly off....... It was probably a dumb thing for us to do but oh well. We had my wife and son come and get us and drive us home safely. My son couldn`t believe the shape of my truck. I couldn`t believe it still ran. I never knew it had a rev limiter in it until last night lol. Those four lokos are nasty drinks!!!!!!!

How are the road from Jonesboro on up to Poplar Bluff...I'd assume 67 is fine.
No can do TexasDart, Black river has flooded the road to Corning Arkansas from here to there, HWY 67 does or did have area close yesterday close to Poplar Buff. I can get to hwy 412 but I have to take the long way around and hit 69 to 141 on the ridge to get to my family in Knoble Arkansas, Pocahanis "how ever your spell it" is flooded and the water is up to the bridge, homes and businesses are under water.

Sadly, it won`t be long now. Most of my childhood is all gone now............

0503111627.jpg

-
Back