Wi-Fi device detection

-
Power over Ethernet is perfect for powering low-to-medium power devices like cameras, wireless access points, intercom systems, and keyless entry devices that can make use of both power and connectivity in a single cable.

Also Powerline Ethernet, many possible scenarios are possible since we don,t know all the details
Powerline? In other words, "BPL" or "Broadband over Power Line?" I thought that was all DEAD. It was STUPID technology and caused TREMENDOUS radio interference.

May have found the source. Electrician will be here to confirm on Tuesday. Spy 110 outlet
That raises more questions then it answers

For one, why didn't it go off when you killed the power?

On the bright side, do we think this for installed before he got evicted and he just left it behind? Or do we still think it was installed recently?

I'd just hump his wife all over the yard... but then again I'm not sure how you're related

What a dick.

61qsmYMr7QL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

That raises more questions then it answers

For one, why didn't it go off when you killed the power?

On the bright side, do we think this for installed before he got evicted and he just left it behind? Or do we still think it was installed recently?
Most likely installed prior to eviction. The moment he was out, we changed all the locks and added deadbolts and door and window entry alarms with battery back ups.

This outlet appears to have a rechargeable battery , a pair of batteries a bit smaller than triple As. I’ll get pics once the guy removes it. Sheriff is supposed to be sending over a deputy the same time and day.

I also think this is just the Wi-Fi signal. There’s still the question of the audio we’ve been hearing randomly. So we’re checking all the others.

So to give you an idea of just how daunting a task this is. There are 9 outbuildings including this one, ranging from 1200 sq ft(this one) to 3200(with 16 ft high walls too). All with power, plus the house. All within a 6 acre grid of the over 250 acres total that is left.

Some devices broadcast their own and aren't necessarily connected to anything else.

Wireless printers come to mind. They broadcast an unsecured SSID so you can connect to them and install the drivers via that connection.
AND these devices are a big security hole behind your firewall!! A common easy way into firewalled networks! I worked for AT@T and we had our meeting room in a Central office building. The guys wanted to connect there devices wireless, so one of them set up a Wirless Acees point. Connected with ethernet to the Secured, VERY secured AT@T network. THE most secured network behind the pentagon in the country. OMG. The **** I got into, allowing that!! All you had to do is hack the simple password for the WAP, and you were behind millions of dollars of firewalls!!! Was not a good day for me. I did not know about printers, the same issue...

Most likely installed prior to eviction. The moment he was out, we changed all the locks and added deadbolts and door and window entry alarms with battery back ups.

This outlet appears to have a rechargeable battery , a pair of batteries a bit smaller than triple As. I’ll get pics once the guy removes it. Sheriff is supposed to be sending over a deputy the same time and day.

I also think this is just the Wi-Fi signal. There’s still the question of the audio we’ve been hearing randomly. So we’re checking all the others.

So to give you an idea of just how daunting a task this is. There are 9 outbuildings including this one, ranging from 1200 sq ft(this one) to 3200(with 16 ft high walls too). All with power, plus the house. All within a 6 acre grid of the over 250 acres total that is left.
Assholes like this and those that scam people out of their savings need to have the book thrown at them, be beaten by the book, and buried with it out back of the prison they spend the rest of their miserable life in. Make the punishment for crap like this so severe that the price isn't worth it, and you'll start seeing behaviors change. As it is now, these crimes are brushed under the rug while peoples lives are destroyed.
Hope you have a positive result with this clown.

Assholes like this and those that scam people out of their savings need to have the book thrown at them, be beaten by the book, and buried with it out back of the prison they spend the rest of their miserable life in. Make the punishment for crap like this so severe that the price isn't worth it, and you'll start seeing behaviors change. As it is now, these crimes are brushed under the rug while peoples lives are destroyed.
Hope you have a positive result with this clown.
I’m a full believer in Karma. He’ll get his due whenever the universe decides it’s time. And hopefully I’ll be here to watch it all unravel while eating popcorn

This is no different than the peeping tom cameras placed in homes by landlords. He reversed the roles.

If the camera/device has a microphone along with video, that is a HUGE no-no as the privacy violation is huge. Video only, not so servere, video with audio... really bad in most cases. I velieve, even in a one party notification state, this is an exception because he isn't present when the recording/action is occurring. Hopefully you and the law can hammer him. Get screenshots of the network name, etc. Shows the intent of his actions.

Don't do it. I know it's tempting, and it's something you would like to do just don't.

Really a STUPID bit of advice to post .
Legally Speaking. YESSIR, and Probably not really Christian. But the guy has some issues. Maybe they need a sit down and Come To Jesus talk.

Legally Speaking. YESSIR, and Probably not really Christian. But the guy has some issues. Maybe they need a sit down and Come To Jesus talk.
Down tried that when this all started. The entitlement sense runs deep

-
Back