-
Status
Not open for further replies.

speedster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi ,I'm looking for a wider Rallye wheel to use on the rear my '71 Duster. I currently have the sbp and would like to run a wider tire in the back. I measured the current rim and it seems to be a 7" wide rim. Any Help??

Hi ,I'm looking for a wider Rallye wheel to use on the rear my '71 Duster. I currently have the sbp and would like to run a wider tire in the back. I measured the current rim and it seems to be a 7" wide rim. Any Help??

You already have a 7" ralley on the car? are you measuring inside the beads with the tire off or outside with the tire on?

As original SBP ralley are usually 5 1/2" wide

Thanks MrDodge69, I actually tried to measure with the tire on. I'll remeasure and be sure.

You can get them widened a well. I had mine taken to 7.5 inches wide on 14's, for 265's on the back.

Attachments

• demls.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 138
I have a pair of 15 X 7 small bolt rallye wheels... $180.00 plus shipping...

I purchased a set of rallyes in Carlisle this year that were 8.5 inches wide. They are 14 inch. Anyone here have an idea what brushed trim rings I need to use. I installed the factory one's but have about an inch of the rim exposed toward the center of the wheel. Did the e bodies use a wider wheel in the 14 inch variety that used a wider trim ring? Seen pics of the wider rallyes but my guess is they are 15 inch. Any help would be great, thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back