Winter time model building thread.

-
OK, I thought so. Looks good. I have a green and black one.
Here's mine it's all Black as you can see in the 8 years I've had it I've never even had it out of the box.....

HPIM5335.jpg

Just a question. I've recently become aware of a 1:24th scale Diplomat diecast on the market packaged in the American Graffiti brand. Anyone seen one? Figured the body with some tweaking would be a nice build to replicate my real one.

I picked up one a couple months back. I'm at work now. But I'll post a pic
of it as soon as I can. It's the tan color with the wood grain.

I need to hunt one down. I understand they were at Walmart a while back. My Walmart sucks for everything except...well, they suck at everything. They don't have half the stuff some of the other Walmarts have and they claim to be one of the biggest.

Yeah, I've seen the wagon in catalogues and such, but I understand there's actually a Diplomat 4 door sedan that's out.

By the way, Brian, that's a helluva nice garage set up you've got going.

Just notice you're from Rhinelander. That's where my wife did her internship after she got out college in Milwaukee.

Yes. Was a promo last month. Check your local store. My store got it from
another down state. Pricey, I think it was 35-39 bucks. just had to have it.

Yeah, I've seen the wagon in catalogues and such, but I understand there's actually a Diplomat 4 door sedan that's out.
Here's what you're looking for I bought this because I had a full size that was identical, it's gone but I still have this one. There is also a black & white police version as well

HPIM5337.jpg

Here's what you're looking for I bought this because I had a full size that was identical, it's gone but I still have this one. There is also a black & white police version as well

Yeah, that's what I'm looking for. Does the black and white have cop wheels on it?

Yeah, that's what I'm looking for. Does the black and white have cop wheels on it?
I believe the cop one has the same wheels as this one just generic wheels. If you want some cop wheels you could rob them from this Revell Roadrunner kit. It has a nice set of the cop wheels and seperate caps, the wheels are chromed but thats not a big deal and the caps don't have the vent holes but otherwise are very nice

HPIM5339.jpg

I believe the cop one has the same wheels as this one just generic wheels. If you want some cop wheels you could rob them from this Revell Roadrunner kit. It has a nice set of the cop wheels and seperate caps, the wheels are chromed but thats not a big deal and the caps don't have the vent holes but otherwise are very nice

Not a bad idea to rob the RR kit for the wheels. (Now I need to find that kit, too...LOL)

Nice boat, too!

-
Back