Wiring problems

-

Dart swinger 73

Reaction score
Hi guys
Been a long long time. I have a couple of questions about the wiring on my 73Dart. Could not find a good electrician worth his salt. Two previous guys took me for a ride I gave each a new harness and they couldn't get it finished. So. I ripped all the wiring out and started all over again. I found the problem with the tail lights. Let's get back to my problems. I bough brand new gauges an a new aftermarket dash Bessel that is going to be connected today. Now for the dumb question. Neutral safety switch. Mine has 3 wires tan in the middle and black on each side. The tan goes to the ground on the starter relay. The purple goes to the reverse light switch. the white goes and bundles with black,red, black, green to the fuse box. I should be able to connect white straight to any Acc connection. The purple can I hook it straight to the backup light. I think I know the answer. Just need someone to tell me. Does it make any difference where I connect the 2 black wires. =\:)>

The center terminal is NSS and it grounds when in park/ neutral

The outer terminals are the reverse lamps switch, and makes no difference which is power and which is lamps

You have a shop manual? You can download one free from MyMopar. It and some others "got there" because of the guys right here

I hope this turns into a long thread with all the wiring advice in the world

-
Back