Wits End!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

CUUDAK

Reaction score
My fingers now have blisters! I have been searching for someone that has lower rear 1/4 patch panels for a 68 Barracuda Fastback. Well, still no luck! Can anyone point me in the right direction or are these even available? No f$@#&*g way i am gonna put a complete chinese P.O.S. 1/4 on my MoPaR!!! Its bad enuff that i am looking for patch panels. I just think that with all the compound curves at the bottom of the 1/4 that this would be the way to go. All i need is the lower 4inches around 14" long on both sides. A lot of pin holes that i want to just cut out instead of 100 hours welding:cheers:.

Someone Please! Tell me they are available.......

Sorry...wished I had better news for you but.....nobody makes the lower quarter patch panels for the 67-69 Cudas......yet!

We have these pieces in the "R & D" stage right now, but we have not received any proto-types for our approval before a production run is made.

You can always get a full quarter "skin" and just cut a patch for the area you need instead of using the entire piece. I realize that method probably wouldn't be your first choice, but it is an alternative if you are in dire need.

My thoughts exactly. Be a little pricey though. A buddy has looked all over for the patch panels also. No luck either.

Yeah,
thats what i have come to believe. $700 shipped to me, i think i can pick up an english wheel from Harbor Freight for $200-300.. I have an old hood i guess i can cut up. Just thought i would get lucky.

Thats what I would do. I just basically made the rear of my ' 65 barracuda. I had never done any of that before either. But I had all of the tools. And what I didn't have I got at Harbor Freight. Do It. You'll end up doing a good job and then telling yourself. "Why didn't I just do this a long time ago".

I just retired from a local Ford dealer. I am a A.S.E. Master Collision & refinish tech with many years under my belt. I restore MoPaRs in my personal shop. I have done several here in south Texas. I figured i would finally pull mine in and have it done by end of april. With this a-body issues arise quite often. unavailable parts, big engine-little car and so on. thinking of ditching the 440/4spd setup and put a HEMI in it!! 6.1 that is. Back on subject i will be making a trip to the HARBOR.

-
Back